Chapter 17

(A/N): wow guys I'm so sorry not updating for like ever I've been so busy! I feel so bad.

(Ant pov)

Jasmine crawled into bed after getting into pajamas and brushing through her hair. I pulled her close to me. "I love you." I whisper softly. "I love you too." She says with a smile.

I run my hands through her hair and play with her curls. "I can't wait until we can sleep in the same bed every night." I tell her. "I can't wait to wake up in your arms everyday." She smiles.

We talk for a little while longer, taking in the moment of being with each other. I play with her hair and and massage her scalp and tell her I love her. "Jasmine?" I whisper. The only response are the light sounds of her breathing. I smile to myself before falling into a peaceful sleep.

The next morning I wake up to Jasmine turning over. "Jas you up baby?" I ask. No response. I smile to myself and brush my hand over her cheek softly. She lets out a small yet content sigh in her sleep and smiles.

I lay back down and grab her by the waist and hold her close. She turns around and presses her lips to my forehead with her eyes still closed. "Good morning my sweet one" I coo and move a strand of hair out of her face. "Good morning babe" she replies, sleepily and sniffles.

"You feeling okay love?" I question, worried about her. "Yeah Ant, I'm fine baby, but could you pass me a tissue?" She asks. I grab a tissue out of the box and put it up to her nose just as she sneezes "Bless you Jas" I say and kiss her cheek. "Thank you baby" she says as she takes the tissue and softly blows her nose.

"Can today just be a cuddle day?" She asks and I nod pulling her close. "I'm going out with Oak and Daveed at about nine tonight though, will you be okay?" I ask and she simply nods before burying her head into my chest. "What time is it?" She asks quietly. "One in the afternoon, you were very tired baby" I say and laugh a little.

We spend most of the day cuddling and enjoying the feeling of holding each other close. We eat dinner around six thirty and I start to get ready at eight fifteen as they're picking me up a little before nine.

I'm getting dressed for tonight in Jasmine's bedroom and she's in the bathroom. I suddenly hear gagging sounds and turn towards the bathroom "Jas you okay?" I ask. When she doesn't reply I rush into the bathroom to find her hunched over the toilet.

I kneel next to her and rub her back. "Jasmine are you gonna be sick?" I ask and she nods as tears stream down her face. "Baby you're okay I'm here, let it all out." I say as I continue rubbing her back. She vomits into the toilet and when she's done she collapses into my arms, sobbing. "I have you Jasmine." I say trying to calm her down. "Baby is it something you ate? Or are you just sick?" I ask gently and wrap my arms around her.

"I don't know." She whispers back. "Okay baby lets get you cleaned up." I say and grab a towel to wipe off her face. She thanks me and I pick her up carefully, trying not to touch her sore stomach. I lay her down and grab a trash bin just in case before laying down next to her. "I'm going to call Oak and Daveed before they leave to come get me and tell them I'm not coming okay?" I say and rub her arm and kiss the top of her head.

"No baby I don't want you to cancel your plans because I'm sick. I'll be fine, I feel a lot better." She says and fakes a smile. I look at her for a moment and she reaches for the trash bin urgently before vomiting again. I rub her back and tell her that she's okay and hold her as she cries. "It feels gross Anthony." She sobs. "I know baby I know. But I'm not going out tonight." I say and get up to grab my phone and come back to her once I have it.

"I don't want to ruin your night of fun, I can take care of myself." She says. "I know you can but I don't want but I don't want you to deal with being sick alone. You took care of me when I had a bit of a cold, so now it's my turn baby. You're more important then going out and having a couple beers and taking a couple shots. I'm not leaving my girl alone when she's vomiting and under the weather." I say and kiss her forehead softly.

She cuddles into my chest "thank you" she says before reaching for the bin again. "Oh baby I'm sorry you're sick" I coo when she's done. "Let me go wash out the bin before I call them." I say and get up. I come back with a clean bin and sit next to her. She kisses my cheek softly and leans into my shoulder as I dial Daveed and tell him what's up. He and Oak totally understood and we hung up.

"They hope you feel better baby" I say and kiss her head as she smiles weakly. "Ant I wanna lay down but I can't, it hurts too much to move" she says and tears up. "Baby why are you crying?" I ask and hold her. "Because it hurts and I want to lay down and cuddle and have you close and kiss your face and have you kiss mine and love each other and hold each and I don't know why I'm crying but I want to stop." She sobs.

"Baby, baby, you're okay I'm here" I say and rub her back before helping her lay down. I pull her close and cuddle her and she starts to calm down. "Thank you for putting up with me baby, I'm a mess" she says and manages a small giggle. "It's not putting up with you if I love you." I say and kiss her nose. She smiles and starts to drift off to sleep.

I fall asleep and am woken up by hearing her gagging again. I immediately sit up "Jas I'm here, you're okay." I say as pull her close. She vomits as she sobs softly. "Let it all babe you're okay." I say. When she's done she pushes away the bin and gives me a small smile "I'm sorry about waking you up" she apologizes. "Jasmine you have no need to be sorry my sweet one" I say softly.

After a couple of hours of cuddling I ask if she wants to try to keep down some crackers. She nods and I get up and grab them from the cabinet. "Okay baby just take it slow" I say and hold her close. She nods and nibbles on the cracker. She's able to keep it down for about an hour before it comes back up. She cries "My stomach hurts Anthony." She says and cuddles into my chest. "I'm sure it does, do you want me to rub your tummy?" I ask and she nods.

I prop myself up on my elbow and softly rub circles on her stomach. "Does that help babes?" I ask and she nods. She falls asleep and once she's been asleep for an hour without getting up I decide it's time for me to sleep too. I lay down and kiss her head before I move her closer so I can cuddle her again. "My Jasmine" I muse. "I hope you feel better soon love."