Chpater 15

(A/N): hey guys. So for a writing schedule I'm thinking like once a week every Friday or Saturday. (Because I stay up till like 4am on weekends) so I know it's not that often but it's weekly which is better than before. Also 3K reads? What the literal frick people like this story? 3,000 people that's a lot TBH. Thank you all so much and remember that you matter, each and every single one of you 3,000 people matter.

TW: nudity, mentions of grabbing/slapping body parts (if you know what i mean) and swears

(Anthony pov)

I wake up with Jasmine in my arms. I prop myself up on my elbow so I can take a look at her. She's sound asleep. Her lashes still have some left over on them and her lips are still red from her signature Maria lipstick and are partially opened. Her hair a mixture of curls and waves and holy frick she is gorgeous.

I look at the clock and see it's already noon. I decide not to wake her up just yet, she's exhausted and needs sleep. So I go to the kitchen and begin to make pancakes. After finding the box with the mixture and making the batter I decide to put some white chocolate chips and sprinkles into the pancake batter. After they're done I let them sit and head back to Jas's room.

I lay down next to her and pull her close. I kiss her cheek softly and she smiles in her sleep. I look her up and down and smirk. I know exactly how to wake her up. I start tickling her stomach and she starts squirming, I can't help but laugh.

"Anthony, ANTHONY!" She yells. "I'm up I'm up I'm up!" She yells while laughing and trying to push my hands away. She lays back down and goes under the covers, I go with her. "Babe why are you under here?" I ask. "It's so cold up there Anthony I'm f-freezing." She says with her teeth chattering.

She pulls me close and buries her head into my chest. "You're warm." She mumbles into my shirt. "Do you want me to go get you the pancakes I made?" I ask. "You made pancakes?" She asks. "Yeah I'll go get them."

I come back with two plates, syrup, and butter for our breakfast in bed. After we're done I take the plates and I go wash them. When I come back Jasmine is back under the covers.

"Jas I have you washed your hair today?" I say. She pops out from her hiding spot. "No, you've been with me the whole day, why?" She asks. "How 'bout I go make you a nice hot bath, and when you're ready to wash your hair you let me know and I'll heat up the shower. Then when you're close to being done you can let me know so I can heat up a nice big towel and bring it to you."

"Okay." She says while giving me a confused look. "Ant is there any reason you're doing this?" She asks. "We're going out tonight." I say with a smirk.

(Jas pov)

Anthony tells me my bath is ready and I head in. When I walk in, I see some fall candles lit, a glass of sparkling cider, and my favorite bath bomb that's already been placed in the bath. This is so sweet but I'm also really confused, why is he doing this?

After staying the bath and enjoying my cider and playing with the foam from my bath bomb I tell Anthony that I'm ready to take a shower. He knocks before entering just to make sure I know he's coming.

I smile at him as he walks in. Thank god the water's really high so he can't see anything. He comes over and sits in the edge of the bath. "Done with your bath Jas?" He asks and I nod. He leans down and pecks my lips. Once he leaves I get into to shower that he's warmed up.

"Hey Anthony can you get me the towel?" I ask after washing my body and hair. "Sure thing." He says. He knocks before entering again and I tell him to come in. He hand me my towel through the shower door once it's turned off. He then goes and gets my hairbrush which I left out on my nightstand for me.

I can't help but wonder why he's doing all of this. He usually does nice little things at random times but not something big like this. What's going on? Then I remember he said that we're going out tonight. Is he going to propose? We've talked about it before but I didn't think it'd come this soon. Oh my god he's going to propose.

He knocks and I tell him to come in but my mind is somewhere else. I'm looking in the mirror and I see him coming up behind me. He's going to propose to me tonight. Am I ready? I'm freaking out but can't let him know. As I turn around, I drop my towel and falls to the floor.

I quickly cover myself with my arms but he can still see my butt. I don't think I've ever been more embarrassed. I'm so caught him in my own thoughts that at first I don't notice him stumble into me. "Ant are you okay?" I ask. "Yeah," he says and i notice he has his eyes closed. "Take this." he says handing me the towel.

I giggle as I take it and wrap it around my body. "Ant why are your eyes closed?" I ask. He opens them and looks me up and down then smiles when our eyes meet again. "I didn't want to look at your naked body without your consent, I felt like I'd be intruding by staring at your ass."

I look at him and smile. "Not that you don't have a nice ass, you do but I know that I wasn't supposed to see it in that moment so I didn't want to stare at it when you didn't tell me it's okay to see you like this." I smile again and hug him. I start tearing up and a tear falls onto his shoulder.

"Jasmine why are you crying?" He asks concerned. "I'm just really happy that you didn't look at me when you had the chance and closed your eyes. You didn't stare, you didn't grab my ass and you didn't slap it either, even though you had the chance. I'm not sure if any other guy would do that." I say.

He pulls me close. "I know I could've looked at you but it wouldn't be right. I'd never want or do that with out your consent and without you saying it's okay." He pulls me close and i smile. "Now how 'bout you get dressed." He says. I nod and we walk out of the bathroom hand in hand.

(A/N): okay so there your Update and ONCE again thanks for 3K! I can't believe I got this far I didn't think I'd make it to 50 and 100 surprised me and so did 1k! I could never imagine 3K before but I really hope that you guys enjoy this story! I might update later tonight or tomorrow even though it's not on my updating schedule. If I don't update I'll FOR sure be pre writing! I gotta go do homework ugh but love you babes!

xoxo,
k