Chapter 2

(A/N): Omg 19 readers! I can't believe that 19 people decided to read this book! I hope you liked it! I'm going to try my best to keep updating pretty regularly but school starts soon :( anyways, enjoy the chapter!! TW: there is a mention of someone panicking but no mentions of full on panic attacks. Just stressful panicking.

(Anthony pov)

I turn around to see Pippa, Renee and Jas a row behind Daveed, Oak, and I. Everyone looks so scared and worried, Lin is never like this. There's one thought going through all of our minds right now, 'what's going on?'. "So as I was saying, I have some important news. Tonight, we have someone very special seeing the show. The Queen of England and her entire family will be coming to see our show for the first time! So make sure that you go out there and sing and dance your hearts out and have fun!" He says excitedly. All of us take a sigh of relief and then start cheering.

As we're heading back to our dressing rooms, I walk up to Jas. "Can you believe it?" She asks excitedly. "It's insane." I say before kissing the top of her head. She pulls me into a hug and we stand there for a couple of minutes while the rest of the cast walks past us. She looks up at me with her gorgeous brown eyes that make my heart melt everything I see them. I bend my head down and kiss her lips. "Gotcha." I say. She giggles and I walk her to her dressing room. "Bye beautiful, I'll see you at showt--!" I start but she kisses me while I'm talking. I smile into the kiss and quickly kiss her back. God I love the feeling I get when she does that. "Gotcha." She says. "See you at showtime Jas." I say with a smile and then walk back to my dressing room.

(Jas pov)

Before I know it, I get a knock on my door that I assume is someone telling me my five minute call. "Come in!" I say as someone slowly opens the door. They walk in and I see it's Anthony. He sits down on the couch with me and puts his arm around me bringing me into a hug. He softly kisses the top of my head, I love it when he does that. I know we've been dating for two years but I still get butterflies everything he does it.

"Are you excited Jas? The Queen is coming!" He says. Oh my god the Queen is coming all the way from England. How could I forget about that? My heart rate is speeding up and I start panicking. What if I forget my lines or miss an entrance? Or even worse what if I was too sharp or too flat? Oh god I don't want to make a bad impression on the Queen of fricking England!

Anthony notices me tense up and asks what's wrong. "The Queen of fricking England is coming! What if I mess up? Like what if I come on too early or exit too late and then mess everyone else up and make it awkward. What if I come in late for my singing parts or what if I'm too sharp or flat or what if-" i start to say but as I'm ranting about how I'm going to mess up Anthony suddenly grabs me by the waist and brings me towards him and crashing his lips on mine into a hard but deep kiss.

I relax into the kiss and so does he and as I kiss him back his arms make their way to around my neck. Now if this was the way I was always told to shut up from now on I don't think I would mind. I smile just thinking about it as Anthony pulls away. "Jasmine Cephas Jones, you are absolutely fantastic as Maria and Peggy. You'll do just as fantastic as you do every other night and every time you perform you get better which I thought was impossible but you clearly proved me wrong. Even on the bad days you claim you have, you're never bad so don't worry about it! You'll be amazing Jas, I know you will. I'll be right up there with you on that stage, you're not alone. I love you Jas and you're going to outshine the moon, stars, and the sun tonight." He says.

I stare at him for a moment realizing how lucky I am to have such an amazing boyfriend, God I really do love him and his speech made me tear up. I pull him into a big bear hug and I tug gently on his shirt collar bring him forward and us into a passionate and gentle long kiss. I smile and he does the same and I notice that he's blushing "Is my baby boy blushing?" I coo at him? His blush deepens and he tries to hide his smile. Then we hear the two knocks on my dressing room door which means places. We both jump up and before leaving for places we share one small "break a leg" kiss and run off to our places to start our two hour and forty-five minute show.

(A/N): Okay so that was chapter two! I know it was shorter then the first but I think until things get juicer (which they will😏😏) this will be about the length of the chapters. Hope you enjoyed!