Chapter 1

(A/N): Hey guys so welcome to Chapter 1! I can't believe that someone found this story and decided to read it, I hope it's okay I'm new at this so it probably won't be but maybe I'll get better. Feel free to comment chapter ideas or just little details below! Hope you continue to read and like my story!  :) Also there is slight swearing in this chapter so don't repeat any of that 😂

(Third pov)

It was 11:04 p.m. on a lovely Tuesday morning and Renee Elise Goldsberry, Phillipa Soo, and Jasmine Cephas Jones were all walking around downtown New York to have a mini girls day before their 7:30 show later that night. All three girls were walking hand and hand with their matching nude clutches on their shoulders. Pippa sighed. "What's wrong Pippa?" Asked Renee. "I don't know," she started. "Pips what's on your mind? C'mon you can talk to us, we're your girls!" Jasmine exclaimed. "Well I just don't really like my dressing room." Phillipa said. "I know it sounds really stupid but it just doesn't have that 'homey' feel to it that I want it to have. I only have a mini stool to do my makeup and I have no decor whatsoever! It's so bland and boring and it's been bugging me I really wanna redo it." She finished.

(Jazzy pov)

Renee and I looked at each other and then back at Pips. It's never fun to see your best friend upset. "Ohh I have an idea!" I said. "What is it?" Pips and Renee say together. "Well I don't know about you Renee but I also don't like my dressing room and I've been thinking about redoing mine too! Let's go shopping to buy decor and furniture to redo our dressing rooms!" I squeal excitedly. "Yeah my dressing room is definitely boring and could use some cute decor and furniture." Renee says. "To target!" I say triumphantly. "To target!" Renee and Pips repeat. We all squeal and get in the car to go find the closest target that we can considering we have call at 4:30 and it's now 11:40.

(Phillipa pov)

We walk into the target and we each get a cart since we are all redoing our rooms. We then run to the back of the store where all of the furniture and decor and other things that we could want for our dressing rooms is. "Thank god it's back to school season because everything's on sale for the college kids!" Renee says. Jazzy and I smile and so does Renee. We might be Broadway stars and we do get payed a very generous amount but it's not like we're billionaires. We go down the aisles trying to pick out furniture first. "Does anyone have a color theme?" Jazzy asks "I'm going with neon colors I think." she finishes. "I'm going for a cream and black theme." Renee says. "I'm going with a super pastel sky blue and white color scheme" I add. After looking for a couple of minutes, we found these amazing couches that feel like your butt is sitting on a cloud, and they pull out into a bed which is very convenient for naps in between shows. The couch even has a fancy tuffed headboard and looks cute with the bed and couch. I get a white one, Jazzy gets a blue one, and Renee gets a black one. We then move onto throw pillows and blankets.

(Renee pov)

After picking out our couches I head an aisle over to look at throw pillows and blankets. I was looking at a sparkly black throw pillow when I hear Jazzy squeal. I laugh and put the pillow in my cart and head over to find out why she's squealing.

I hear Pippa squeal too. I go two aisles over to see them holding some throw pillows. I walk up to them. "Babes why are you squealing over throw pillows? I can hear you both from two aisles down!" I say with a laugh. "Look look look!" Jazzy practically screams while shoving three rectangular throw pillows in my face. I hold up the first one. It's a very soft baby pink color but with a hint of coral like the color of my dress as "Angelica" the character I play in "Hamilton an American Musical". Then in the middle of the pillow I see a gold and shiny star with Angelica's shadow on it, like the way the logo of "Hamilton" looks. I smile and there are tears in my eyes. "Turn it over!" Jazzy says. I do as she says and on the back I see "The Schuyler Sisters' " shadows on top of another gold star. "Peggy" or Jazzy's character is on the left in a bright yellow dress, I'm in the middle with a very coral colored dress on, probably so it won't blend in with the color of the pillow and "Eliza" or Pippa is on the right in the prettiest pastel blue dress I've ever seen.