Chapter 3

(A/N): Hello hello hello!! Okay so 40 people have read this? Actually what?! Thank you guys so much for reading my story and I hope you enjoy this chapter! Pc: Google 😂

(Jas pov)

We take our final bow and run off stage to go meet the queen. I'm so nervous and scared what if I say something that sounds weird around her? What if I look like a sweaty mess and she's disgusted by me? I run off to the dressing rooms to make sure I look okay when someone grabs my hand. I haven't seen their face but I know the hand is Anthony's.

His hand is firm around mine and he softly rubs his thumb against mine. I lean into his shoulder and sigh as he turns to face me. "You did amazing today, everything you did was perfect baby girl." He says smiling. I smile back up and him and thank him for the compliment and tell him that he was amazing too. He called me 'baby girl'. He does it often and it's our little joke. I'm older so I call him 'baby boy' and he calls me 'baby girl' even though he's younger but every time he does it, I swoon and my heart melts. I sigh happily and pull him into a hug and laughs when I try to burry myself into his chest. "Cmon let's go meet the queen." He says taking my hand.

(Anthony pov)

After talking with the queen and our families for a little while some of the cast starts to head home. It's just Jas, Pippa, Renee, Lin, Jonathan, Daveed, Oak, and I left inside the theatre. "Hey is anyone going to the stage door to say 'hi'?" I ask. "I'm going" said Jas. "I'll go!" adds Pippa. "I'm coming with!" Renee shouts standing up to leave with the other two girls. The five of us boys follow the girls to the stage door to say 'hi' to everyone and sign things.

On the way out I grab a box full of Playbills and ask a stage hand to pass some out to the people who weren't able to see the show so they at least have something from it. I go outside and hear all the screaming fans that flood the street. I start signing things and taking pictures with people and I even revived some gifts which I thanked the lovely fans who gave them to me. I smile when I see Jas Pippa and Renee all posing as the Schuyler sisters for a picture with a fan and doing other silly and cute poses. I can't help but stare at Jas. She has one of the kindest hearts and is always the sweetest to fans. She tries to sign everything she can, take every selfie she is able to be in, and talk to every fan who calls out her name.

I snap back into reality when I hear "Anthony will you please sign this?" There's a teenage girl who's holding out a cell phone with a Hamilton case on it. The rubber case is clear but it has the black star in the middle that reads "Hamilton" and on top of the star are most of the characters from the musical all in a line. Every character had their own color,
the color of their costume from the musical. On the background of the case there were little glitter stars in the colors of the people's costume. It was definitely the coolest "Hamilton" merchandise I'd ever seen. "

This is so cool!" I say while signing the case "Where did you get one cause I want one." I laugh and she does too. "It's at the stand right outside the Richard Rodgers theatre." She says with a smile. I'm about to hand her back her phone when I shout "Hey Lin come look at this phone case!"  He walks over to me very confused. I show him the case and his eyes light up. "They came!" He exclaimed. "Lin can you please sign my phone case?" "Of course I can!" he says excitedly taking the sharpie from her.

I swear Lin may be thirty six but at times I'm convinced he's six. "Hey guys come over here look at her phone case! I just ordered them look at how cool!" He says and everyone else rushes over sign her case and meet her. "Hey so what's your name?" I ask. "My name's Kathryn." The girl says quietly. I find it adorable when fans are shy but I really don't understand why. We're just normal people! Okay well I mean I guess I get it because I was always hoping to meet baseball players as a kid but I never really thought someone would think about me like that. I smile at the thought. "Anthony get in!" Jas says while pulling me closer to the phone.

I see that Lin has highjacked well not really but has Kathryn's phone and is taking a bunch of selfies and videos while screaming and running around. He makes sure to take some good photos with her and thank her for coming. "Did you see Hamilton tonight?" Pippa asks. "No because the tickets are really expensive and we've tried the lotto and the cancellation line but it hasn't worked." she said sadly causing us to frown. "But I met you all which was more then I ever expected! Thank you for making this the best night ever!" Kathryn said suddenly happy again. I felt horrible. She said this was the best night ever and we talked to her for like seven minutes and she didn't even see the show. I look at everyone and they're all thinking the same thing. We have to get her a ticket.

Lin runs inside and we all tell him to go faster. She's about to leave when "WAIT KATHRYN!" I shout. She turns and looks at me with a very confused expression. "Lin has something for you." I say. He runs back out with not one but six fifth row center seats for her. He had a them to her and as she looks down her jaw drops so far it could've hit the floor. "H-how? W-what?" She stammers. "I-I, I don't have the money to pay for t-these." She says extremely upset. Lin pulls her into a hug. "No sweetie," he starts calmly "I know, you've told me. But as the writer and star of the show I'm able to get tickets for less. I'm paying for these they'll only cost me five dollars per seat which is nothing. Please if you're free, we want you to have them. Then after the show come back and meet the cast, I'll give you passes." He finished and takes out six laminated cards that say " 'Hamilton' Backstage pass Admit: 1 ".

Kathryn breaks down and hugs all of us and we smile. After sharing goodbye to her and after seeing a couple of more fans we head inside the theatre.

(Jas pov)

We head inside the theatre after meeting a bunch of people including Kathryn, one of the sweetest fans I've met. We sit down on the stage. "I'm hungry." Daveed says. We all laugh but as I think about it I'm pretty hungry too. "Yeah I could eat an entire buffet." Lin says. "Papa Johns?" Anthony asks with a smile. "Papa Johns." We answer. We order pizza and breadsticks and we wait for them to come. We're sitting there and talking to pass the time when suddenly all the lights go off and everything is pitch black. "ANTHONY!" I scream.

(Anthony pov)

Everything goes black. "ANTHONY!" Jas screams.

(A/N): So that was chapter 3 I hope
you enjoyed it! Feel free to comment ideas for chapters or something in a chapter. I'll be sure to update soon. Sorry this took so long I'll try and do better I promise! 💘