Chapter 4

(A/N): hello hello hello! I hope you all enjoyed the last chapter but you probably want me to shut up and start the chapter so here we go! TW: mention of floods and being in the dark and not knowing where people are.

(Anthony pov)

"Jas, where are you?" I ask trying to sound as calm as I can but I'm freaking out on the inside. How did the lights turn off? Did someone turn them off? But how would the do that? We locked the theatre who would be in here and do that? "I-I was by Pips." She says quietly and I hear her sniffle.

My poor baby, she's crying I can tell. "Okay well who is still here?" Pippa asks. "Daveed and do you think the pizza is still coming?" asks Daveed trying to lighten the mood. We all laugh then proceed to say our names. "Oak," "Jonathan," "Lin," "Pippa," "Renee," "Anthony," I say "Jas," she says quietly. By listening to everyone I can tell that they're all scared.

"Does anyone have their phone on them?" I ask hoping we can use it for a flashlight. "Nope." everyone answers. "Shit okay." I say. I hear lots of sniffling coming from the direction which I heard Jas say her name. "Jas are you okay?" I ask. "No Anthony none of us are okay!" She practically yells. "We're all locked in a theatre with no lights on so we can't get around and none of us have our phones on and we don't know how the lights turned off or if someone did it and we're not alone in the theatre! Of course I'm not okay!" She finishes. There's silence of a couple of minutes.

"I'm sorry Anthony," she wishers "I'm just so scared." She says. It breaks my heart to hear her say that. I sigh "I know you are Jas, come towards the sound of my voice, we'll be okay." I hear crawling on the floor as she tires to find me. She trips over something on the stage and her upper body falls onto my lap. Jasmine screams and I quietly laugh and grab her to pull her towards me. She screams again but louder.

"Shh Jas," I coo. "It's just me you're okay now, I have you." I say. "A-A-A-Anthony." She stutters before burying her head into my chest as she starts to cry. "You're okay baby girl, you're safe in my arms now, I have you, love." I coo. "Awww!" I hear everyone else say and I laugh and pull Jas closer to me. She sits up in my lap and wraps her arms around me. I rock her in my arms while cooing "shhh," every so often to get her to calm down and it seems to work. I kiss the top of her head lightly. She jumps at the touch of my lips on her head. "babe it's okay it's just me again, you're okay." I coo.

She nods and then puts her head on my shoulder. We hear footsteps around the wings. My breathe hitches. "Is anyone in the wings?" I say. Everyone says no. Except for Lin. I can't hear him "Lin?" Daveed calls. "Lin where are you?" Oak asks nervously. I feel Jasmine's tears fall into my shirt and I rub circles on her back. "Shh" I whisper into her ear. She whimpers. "Shh." I whisper again. God I hate seeing her so freaked out. I feel so bad I just want to hold her close and-- I get lost in my train of thought as I see a light coming from a flashlight in the wings. We all look scared to see who's holding it but we rejoice when we see who it is. "Lin!" All of us say but Jas.

Everyone runs over to him but Jas and I and she hugs me tighter. Daveed walks over to where I'm sitting in the floor with Jas in my lap and hands us flashlights. I take them from him and nod as 'a thank you'. "Jas, babe we have flashlights now." She nods her head which is now buried into my neck telling me that she heard me. "Do you wanna get up and go see Pippa and Renee and everyone?" I whisper and she shakes her head "no".

She hugs me tighter and I start to rub circles on her back again but she tenses at my touch. "Shh," I coo into her ear. That seems to calm her down and she relaxes to my touch. "Shh," I continue to coo into her ear. She rubs her head into the crook of my neck and I smile and pull her closer. "Shh." I coo again.

(Jas pov)

"Shh." Anthony coos over and over again. I rub my head into his neck hoping that he'll pull me closer and he does. "Shh." He coos again and as he finished suddenly the lights turned on. I jump at the bright lights that came so suddenly. Anthony hugs me and brings his head down to my lips to pull me into a deep and passionate kiss. I kiss back as we start to stand up from our place on the floor. Just then we hear someone enter the theatre and we all turn to look at the doors.

"Hey I have a pizza delivery for Daveed Diggs," the pizza guy says. We all laugh and Daveed give him the money for pizza. "Dig in!" He says. After about 20 minutes the three extra large pizzas and all of the soda bottles that Oak had in his room are gone. All of the sudden our phones got an alert like you get when there's a weather problem. The alert said "WARNING ⚠️: Flash Floods from 12:00 A.M. To 2 P.M. DO NOT EXIT YOUR HOMES.

"Uh-oh." Anthony says reading the alert. "You know what this means right?" Pips said excitedly looking at Renee and I. "SLEEPOVER!!" we all squealed. "Oh god." Daveed said "This is gonna be a looonngg night." Said Oak. The three of us girls grabbed hands and started jumping up and down squealing. "I better call V and make sure she's home safe and let her know that I'm staying the night here, I don't want her to freak and I need to know she's okay." Lin said putting his phone up to his ear. "Aww" we all coo at him.

It's so sweet that the first thing he thinks to do is call his wife. They are honestly such a power couple. Lin gets off the phone and we start figuring out where everyone is gonna sleep. "Okay well Pips Renee and I just got pull out couch beds." I say with a yawn. I'm so exhausted. Anthony gives me a hug. "Is someone tired?" He coos. I nod my head yes and put his arms around my waist as we rock back and fourth.

"Okay well I think all the guys have couches in their dressing rooms, right?" Oak asks. "Yeah but Oak we only have one couch," Anthony says. "Right," he says. "My couch can fit two when you pull it out into a bed." I say. And Anthony smirks. Lin glares at him. And we all burst out laughing. "Okay you two, but no funny business!" He says with a glare and we laugh. After we're all changed into our 'pjs' aka baggy clothes that we have laying around our dressing rooms and hang out for a little bit its around 1:30 am and we decide to go to sleep.

Anthony knocks on my door. "Come in!" I say quietly. He does and closes the door behind him before looking at me. He smirks. "What?" I ask. "Is that my sweatshirt?" He asks. I look down blushing. "Oh um you left in in here and I thought it was mine I'll take it o--" he cuts me off by smashing his lips into mine and I giggle. "Jas you know that sweatshirt is mine." He said with a laugh. I look at my feet and shuffle them. "I'm sorry it's just so big and comfy and warm and it's cold in here and it's soft and it smells like you and I can totally take it o--" he cuts me off again with another kiss, he tends to do that a lot. "No keep it on," he says turning me to see myself in the full length mirror on my door "it looks cute on you." He smiles and I laugh.

I head to the couch which is already pulled out and made. I get in on the left side and he gets in on the right after he turns off the lights. There's a small light coming from my bathroom just incase either of us have to get up during the middle of the night. He gets in and takes almost the entire blanket for himself "Hey!" I say "Hey what?" He asks "You can't take all of that!" I say pointing at the blanket. He smirks "If you want it you have to come over here and get it." He says with a mischievous smile.

I huff and move closer to him. He hands me the blanket and pulls me closer to him and I lay my head on his chest. "I'm a sleep cuddler just warning you." He says and I laugh. "Thank you for calming me down and just sitting with me today." I whisper. "Of course baby girl." He says with a smile and kisses my nose. "I lubba you," I say.

He laughs "I lubba you too, pretty girl." He says with a smile. I yawn and so does he. "I think that means we should go to bed now, I lubba you and goodnight babe." I say. "I lubba you and goodnight, gorgeous." He says and plants a kiss on my lips. I feel him wrap his arms around my waist and protectively pull me closer to him as he kisses my head. I could just imagine doing this every night with him, now that would be perfect. I start to drift away feeling safe in his arms as I peacefully sleep.

(A/N): there's chapter four! Hope you enjoyed it! Two updates in one day yay! I'm so proud of myself 😂