Chapter Eight .

**********

Yolanda

**********

I woke up early this morning and to be honest I couldn't really sleep last night, it was too many things running across my mind. I sighed and checked my phone looking at the time. "8:45," I said to myself realizing every one else is probably still asleep. I sat up in the bed and pushed my hair back taking the hair tie from my wrist and putting my hair up into a pony tail.

I got up out of bed and headed to the bath room turning on the shower waiting for it to heat up then took off my clothes. I stepped into the warm shower and let the water trickle down my back for each drop was a reminder of how my life was falling down on me and the only people holding me up is Kyaire and Zymari.

-

After my long shower I stepped out and grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body. As I opened the bathroom door I saw Kyaire sitting on the edge of my bed texting away on his phone. "You ever heard of knocking?" He jumped at the sound of my voice and looked up at me,"Shit ...." he mumbled. I rolled my eyes,"Are you going to sit there and watch me dress you pervert?" I said getting slightly aggravated. He raised his eyebrows,"Well I can tell you're not a morning person..." He mumbled and stood up from my bed. "Look I only came in here to see if you wanted to go get some breakfast." I shrugged my shoulders,"I guess." He smiled,"That's good Yolo." He said looking me up and down probably picturing me with out the towel on,"So you gone drop that or nah?" I rolled my eyes,"Get Out!" I said pushing him out of the room as he bust out laughing.

-

We pulled up into the IHOP parking lot, and to my surprise there were alot of people here. "I guess people take eating breakfast seriously." I mumbled. Kyaire chuckled at my remark and pulled the keys out of the ignition,"Lets get it Yolo." He said getting out of the car. I rolled my eyes,"So annoying...." I said getting out of the car and following behind him.

We sat down at a booth that the waitress led us to and immediately started going through the menus. "Strawberry pancakes with whipped cream, that sounds good right?" I asked looking over at Kyaire but he was too busy texting away on his phone. "Ky..." "Kyaire!" I said a little bit louder. "Damn girl I heard you the first time, you causing a scene and shit." He said looking around at the couple of people who had there heads turned towards us. I sucked my teeth,"Well it worked didn't it?" "Man whatever." He mumbled going back to his phone. "Who you texting anyways?" He looked up at me and locked his phone,"None of yo business."

"Well you sure are rude..." I mumbled looking down. He sighed and locked his phone and placed it down on the table . We sat in silence until our waitress came over and took our order. After we were done eating we headed back home still not saying a word to each other.

-

As soon as we pulled up to his house I climbed out of his car and immediately went into the house and into my room making sure I closed the door behind me. I took off my clothes and put on a t-shirt and some leggings, then climbed into the bed and dug my face into my pillow.

Knock Knock Knock .

"Come in." I said, and to my surprise in came Kyaire. I looked up from my pillow then put my head back down realizing it was just him. "What do you want?" I mumbled into my pillow. He sighed,"I just wanted to see if you was straight you kind of just stormed in here." I rolled my eyes at his funny way of him showing me he cared. "I'm fine don't act like you're my friend now." I could feel him move closer to me on the bed. He sucked his teeth at me,"Why you so stubborn?" He asked getting closer to me. I turned over and saw Kyaire hovering over me. "W-What are you doing?" He bit his lip. "Whatchu think I'm doing?" He said leaning down and pressing his lips onto mine. I closed my eyes and hesitated to kiss him back but I did. His lips were so soft and his body over me just made me want to melt. He pushed his tongue over my lips letting me know he wanted in. I opened my mouth and our tongues wrestled for dominance. His hands started to travel around my body and they eventually ended up in my shirt as he occasionally squeezed my breast. He tried to take my shirt off but I pushed him off of me and quickly sat up. "What the fuck?" He mumbled annoyingly as he regained his balance from almost falling off of the bed "I'm sorry." " Can you please get out of my room?" He sighed,"Alright...." He got up and walked out of my room but turned around as he got to the door and looked at me. He opened his mouth like he was going to say some thing but nothing ever came out he just turned back around and closed the door behind him. I put my hands on my head and leaned back but I ended up hitting my head on the wall,"FUCK!"

--

Sorry Its Short But I Just Wanted To Give You Guys A Little Fill In Until Wednesday Or Thursday If Not That .

Comment . Vote . Share .