Chapter Seven

To the side is Alice's swimsuit. Please vote silent readers. Thank you

~~~~~~~~

Alice POV

I felt someone lightly shaking me, “Alice sweetie time to get up.”

I groaned and pulled the sheets up as my mother laughed. I felt suddenly cold air hit my body. I shrieked as my mother laughed at me again. “Get up Alice.”

I groaned again and opened my eyes then clamped them shut. “Why is it so bright?”

My mother giggled as she shut the bathroom door. I opened my eyes again and blinked. I saw the bright sun lighting the room up. I saw my mom’s bed was somewhat made while mine looked like a dinosaur slept in it.

I groaned and I yawned while stretching my body. I lifted myself from the bed and walked towards my suitcase. I picked out my clothes and changed. Once I was done, I laid on the bed.

My mother then came out of the bathroom and I went in there. After brushing my teeth and everything, I left the bathroom. My mother was opening the door to James and his mom’s room.

 “Oh good, you guys are ready too,” my mother said while smiling. I sat on the bed and saw Grace folding her pajamas into her suitcase and I didn’t see James. I faintly heard the shower running.

Mrs. Caper smiled at us. “Why yes, James has finally woken and is in the shower right now.”

Our mothers laughed and I smiled. Grace then walked into our room and sat on my mother’s bed. “Well since there isn’t a breakfast place here, I was thinking we could pack up and go somewhere else.”

I nodded while my mother titled her head. “Okay but would we eat at Key Lime cove or somewhere else?”

Grace smiled. “There’s an I-Hop on the way.”

My mother smiled in return. “Wonderful, well we will just pack and once James is out, I think we can leave.”

I stood up and went to the bathroom and got my stuff. There wasn’t much to pack and put away since we had only been there for a day. I set them in my suitcase and rearranged some things. I closed my suitcase and sat on the bed. I pulled out my phone and saw I had messages from Violet and Sarah had texted me.

While I was replying, my mother spoke to Grace, “Should I check us out?”

“That would be lovely Elizabeth. Oh and James is out packing!” My heart fluttered. It needed to stop doing that whenever I thought of him. I needed to stop whatever feeling I was having towards him.

Oh boy.

“Okay,” my mother then left the room closing the door after her. I sat playing Candy Crush on my phone until James walked into my room.

“What you playing?” I looked up at him while he sat down next to me.

“Flappy Bird,” I said while smiling. The game was slowly becoming addicting to me and to most people with I-Phones or I-Pods.

“Ah, I see. What level did you get? I bet I’m higher.” He smirked while I rolled my eyes.

“105,” I said while smirking. I watched as James looked impressed.

“That’s good……for a girl.” He smirked as I punched his shoulder. He then laughed at me.  

“Oh and what level are you on, mister?” I said while crossing my arms.

He smirked and shrugged, “Level 150.”

My mouth came open on its own accorded, “What, how?”