Elsie Henderson{10}

Andy and I swung our hips as we walked toward the house. The music was pumping, the kids were drinking, and the guys were loving us! I don't think I had ever gotten this much attention before in my life. It's amazing what a few clothes and make up will do.

"Heyyyyyyyy, ladiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies! Whaaaaaaaaaaaats uuuuuup?" Obviously this guy was drunk.

"Layne?" Andy asked sternly.

"yeahhhh?" He chuckled. Wrong move, buddy..

"Okay, I'm sorry, but I have to take this kid home, you go ahead and have fun!"

"Wai-" I reached, but she was already leading Layne to the door.

"Elsie?" I heard whispered in my ear.

"Hey, Colton, I-. Cody?"

"We had a great time in that closet.. oh, and nice birthmark on your vag." He said with a smirk.

"Perv!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, and I slapped the hardest slap I could manage.

I ran upstairs with tears in my eyes. I couldn't believe that on my first day at school, I got raped and kicked out of my only families house. Could anything get any worse? But, when I'm sad, I just sing a song and most of the time it usually helps.

Your lipstick stains on the front lobe of my left side brains

I knew I wouldn't forget you, and so I went and let you blow my mind

Your sweet moonbeam, the smell of you in every single dream I dream

I knew when we collided, you're the one I have decided who's one of my kind

Hey soul sister, ain't the Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain't fair, you know!

Hey soul sister, I don't want to miss a single thing you do...tonight

Hey, hey,hey

Just in time, I'm so glad you have a one-track mind like me

You gave my life direction, a game show love connection we can't deny

I'm so obsessed, my heart is bound to beat right out my untrimmed chest

I believe in you, like a virgin, you're Madonna, and I'm always gonna wanna blow your mind

Hey soul sister, ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain't fair, you know!

Hey soul sister, I don't want to miss a single thing you do...tonight

"Elsie?"

"Go away, Cody!"

"It's not Cody, it's Colton.. Is it alright if I come in here?" I had no response, but I guess he decided for himself to come in.

SORRY it's so short, just did copy and paste option, gtg!

longer one next time!

thanks for reading