Bliss

Both boys went behind the stairs into Ryan's room. There were posters of Lady gaga all over. One Direction as well... He had a white modern chair in the middle of the room, and his lap top lay on top of his black desk. The only bulky thing was his bed, and there was an adjacent door for a full bathroom. Matthew was shocked at his boyfriend's mango colored duvet, and his royal blue walls.

"Ryan, This is making me nervous."
"Me too..."

Matthew hugged him. His proximity let him feel Ryan's heart beats. He softly caressed his head, and kissed him.

"I don't want you to go yet. It's early." Ryan begged.

They both sat down on the bed. Their hands intertwined. The soft touch was comforting, but Ryan looked very gloomy all of a sudden. Matthew decided to lay down next to him, cuddling up close and keeping him embraced. Gently, he kissed Ryan's hair, over and over again.

"We're going to be fine Ryan." He whispered.

Ryan nodded and closed his eyes, unwilling to let go of that embrace. Time passed by, and feeling warm, Ryan fell asleep.  Matthew tried to move his arm, and that's how he realized. He chuckled. Trying to look over Ryan's shoulder, he saw that sweet pout he loved kissing.  His fingers combed gently his boyfriend's hair. Ryan just snuggled up to him even more.

  "Ryan... wake up." He whispered. "Ryan... I have to go."

  Since he wouldn't move gently, Matthew had no choice but to pull harder. Ryan sat up looking around. Seeing Matthew next to him, he hugged him.

  "I have to go... My mom will be back soon..." Matthew whispered. Ryan kept his head tucked between his chin and shoulder.

  "My love, I have to go." Matthew insisted. Ryan smiled at those words and looked into those turquoise eyes once more. "Hurry back."
he said, and held him close again. That made Matthew chuckle. "I have to go Ryan. I'll be back."

  That's when Ryan nodded. He let go of the embrace and watched his boyfriend close the door behind himself.

  On his way out, Matthew found Aurora in his path again. This time she was dressed in a summer dress.

  "You are leaving?" She asked.
  "Yes, Ryan fell asleep..."
  "He loves you. You picked a sensitive one."

  She laughed and crossed her arms around her chest. She was a very slender woman, tall, of fine features and blonde. Nevertheless, she was anything but weak. When temper came, she could be very strong, but when it came to general understanding, she was easy going.

  Seeing how Matthew hid his eyes from her, lowering his head, she raised his chin, and grabbed his shoulder.

  "You guys will be fine. I promise." She said. Matthew nodded, and she patted his back, telling him she'd see him soon.

  He walked across the rug to the door, and closed behind himself. Just one door is what had separated them this long, and then again, thousands of miles.  He walked decisively past his home garage and into his gateway. Making his way through the front garden, he reached for his keys and entered his home.

His mom wasn't home yet. He went to the kitchen, and poured some orange juice. The first image in his head was Ryan dripping in orange juice. What was happening to him? He had never felt that comfortable with anyone.

He made his way upstairs and went in his bedroom. What a mess. Quickly he set his cup down and tidied up his bed. He picked up his clothes from the floor and placed them in the hamper. His duffle bag was still intact. He closed his luggage and just could not stop thinking about Ryan laying down with him.