Chapter 7: Let Loose

Thanks to Cameron just telling a little lie to my parents that I couldn't go to the Airport because the doctors said that I wasn't ready, well here I was late in the evening and out in the open again, just trying to enjoy like as I knew it. I didn't go too much on the dressing seeing as my mom had packed my clothes so there I was wearing a white graphic tee, some skinny jeans, my same sweater from the party and some black combat boots. I sat in a waiting chair while Cameron spoke with pharmacist. I couldn't help but smile every time I saw that boy, I just couldn't.

    However my smile disappeared when I turned my face towards the window and right across the street I saw something. Felix and this girl, really pretty girl let me just add, sitting around a table. He then handed her some money but it looked as if she was gesturing to him as if she needed more. So let me get this straight.. I'm there in the hospital struggling for my life.. well not for my life but still.. I'm in the hospital and he's out here BUYING PROSTITUTES?

   I looked across at Cameron and saw that he was completely distracted with the pharmacist so I was going to take my chances. GAWD, HOW DARE HE.  Who does that selfish, hair gel drowned, dumb Lamborghini driving, parasitic, kiss stealing, filthy unreliable mongrel dog, wasted skin excuse for a human life form THINK HE IS!?

   So when Cameron wasn't looking, I exited the pharmacy and marched my way across the street not even paying attention to the important fact that the light was green.

  *Beep* Beeeeeep* Be-Be Beep* Hey what are you doing? Get out of the way? Dumb Kid! Come on, let's move it!

  Some drivers shouted but I flicked them my middle finger until I was safely on the other side of the road. Believe me, I was not in the mood to be f****ked with right now. When Felix saw me approaching his jaw was literally on the floor. Folding my arms I looked at both of them with pure disgust.

    "Drew-" I didn't even give him a chance to finish that sentence. I immediately grabbed the cup of whatever that was on the table and drowned him with it before throwing it on the ground and allowing it to break. I was earning a lot of stares but I did not give a flying f***. That's what eyes were for right?

   As for the girl I removed my phone case and took up the 10 dollars I hid in there. By the way if you do not keep money in you're phone cause then you're missing out on life.

   "Will this cover it?" I asked Felix as he watched me throw the 10 dollars in her face, the same exact words he said to me the day I woke up at his house after the party. I couldn't even go back to the Pharmacy, right now I just needed to get the hell out of here like really. If I didn't move now, I was absolutely positive that I would've talking that fork on the table and just jam it through his neck then scoop out his damn eyes.

     Damn, where is it? Where IS IT. There was suppose to be a place called "Let Loose," where I'd just go and dance everything off when I was mad. Dancing was my thing, my, my passion. This was what I did. At school, in my room, wherever. If school was stressing me out then I'd go there after school and just forget about the world you know. I needed that right now. Just me and my bested friend, the dance floor.

    Once I had spotted it, I didn't even hesitate. I was still in pain I'm not gonna lie and this music was booming, the colourful lights were there and people like me who just needed to let loose were all just there like a family just dancing. You know just like the great Bob Marley once said,"One thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain."

     It made me wonder. Could Kourtney be music? Could my life be music? Could reality be music? It was Dancehall music night obviously because the song tonight was I'm Coming by Konshens (btw guys REALLY GOOD SONG. Check it out when this chapter is over. I'll be putting up the link). I pulled up my shirt above my waste so my stomach was exposed and  all I knew that at this moment, I felt free. My was swinging my hips, my waist line was moving, my hair was all over the place, colourful lights surrounded me, the music was so loud I felt it pounded on my chest and that's how I liked it.