My Best Mistake: His Existence-Series1

All Rights Reserved ©

Have you ever unexpectedly met someone that the moment you see them, in the back of your mind you  immediately say "Yes! This is the one." ? Do you know someone that can't find themselves thinking about anyone or anything else if it's not you? Have you ever been in THE MOST PERFECT RELATIONSHIP that you desperately find yourself trying to quarrel over little things just to start a fight because that's just how perfect it is?

Yeah, me neither.

         At a matter of fact, I've been in plenty Mistakenships, Relationshits, Flirtationships, not to mention Endships. I've also met alot of guys. Those who gave me good memories, bad memories and a combination of both. However, surprisingly this one guy came around. It was almost like he was carefully designed by God. NO! Not designed because designs were just sketches of what something should turn out to be. So instead God didn't even bother to think twice and erase or even make a sketch.  I believed he already knew who he had made him for and sold him to the Earth where it turned out that I just loved the product and purchased it. I gave no recommendations though because I wanted him all to myself. I've been making alot of purchases however and even the perfect products came with mistakes and flaws because nobody or nothing is perfect. Well except Jesus but he's off the market because I wasn't into the whole long distance relationship thing. But that particular guy; he changed my life. Just his existence in my life placed a curve on my face that raised my cheeks.

          He and I? We've always been very good friends. I can't count the number of crappy dance recitals and rehearsals I had and he was always there for me. All those unforgettable embarrassments and Medusa hair days. Somehow he crazy glued himself by my side. Sports were basically our thing. It was a fact that we both preferred LeBron James over Chris Bosh. FACT! We both loved trouble like this one time we both prank called our Principal and pretended to be terrorists and told him that we were going to blow up the school ! He actually bought it ! We got released from school and just hung out for the rest of the day. LOL Like a Bo$$.Whenever were together we were deranged stalkers, partners in crime and had the cruelest yet funniest sarcasm.

             Ah, how I loved us ツ. But how I slowly hated Chemistry that most times he'd have to help me with while my job was to keep him entertained ;) . Surprisingly for a dude he was full of knowledge and experience and gave the most spectacular advice and was terrific when it came on to taking tumblr pictures with me. I vividly remembered the time he bought me McDonald and I had to finish his fries. Like who doesn't like McDonalds' Fries? Someone without a tongue, That's who! We'd make cute youtube videos together.. Let me rephrase that. We'd TRY to make cute youtube videos together and then this goof would give me skateboard lessons and Lord knew I needed skateboard lessons!

                 If I could choose a word to describe how being friends with a goof is, I'd choose COMFORTABLE. Everything just flowed perfectly. I can look like I just got attacked by 50,000 beliebers with my hair looking like a spider web and my clothes resembling a grater and wouldn't even care if he saw me. But when life gave me luck and I looked flawless like Ashley Benson, Boy was I grateful ! I've never met anyone that could stick with me even when my "monthly visitor" aka T.O.M. (Time of the Month) came and I'd develop an aggressive alter ego, became a super lazy couch potato while I ate my nutella and watched LMN all day then cried for no reason. At that moment  I was positive he'd leave judging by what I looked like but No, this goof stayed. We've had our equal  share of embarrassments for I've seen him transform from "All Swagged up" to Freddy Krueger.

       Haha .. My life wasn't perfect... I've made a lot of mistakes. You see, now the thing about mistakes are 1) You can either learn from them or 2) You can just walk away and think about them forever or 3)You can just act like they never happened. As for me, I've learnt from my mistakes and you know what? After all You don't learn anything by doing everything right. So I made the most dreadful mistake.

So abominable it made World Wars switch from numbers to letters from the Alphabet. The most gruesome World War X. So awful that it didn't cause another 911. It caused 119. It was far worse that it made the scene when Jack died in Titanic the best thing on Earth. So fallacious it made the thought of Marilyn Manson in a strapless dress selling girl scout cookies look adorable. NO it was so horrible it made Lady Gaga's and Marilyn Manson's child appear as the most precious thing on Earth.

I dated him... and surprisingly it turned out to be the BEST MISTAKE I've ever made. He was a name brand product to everyone but the only product in stock for me. Oh how I loved the enchanting story of how it all began. ♥

A/N

Liking it so far? Leave your comments and vote please. I'll be updating in a few

Well guys that was just the basic chapter to introduce you to which boy's existence was most important. The point is that.. you don't know which boy yet ;).  In my upcoming chapters I'll introduce the gorgeous boys and in my next chapter you'll meet some of them.

Photo of Drew so check it out

Don't worry, you'll all find out which boy's existence circled around this beginning.. until then VOTE COMMENT AND PROMOTE