Chapter Thirty-Three

"Disco."

"You're joking."

"I'm not."

"You seriously want to name him Disco?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because I like Disco."

"The name or the music?"

"Both."

I let out a long sigh. Of course he would choose a ridiculous name. At least it's not something original like Rover or Lassie.

"Fine," I finally say, returning to the task of spreading strawberry jam on my toast.

"Really?" Christian asks a little too excitedly. Who would have guessed that a grown, 28 year-old man would get excited by naming a puppy.

On cue, the puppy, or I guess I should call him Disco now, runs into the kitchen and jumps on Christian's legs. Christian bends down to pick him up and brings him into his lap, rubbing his head.

"You look like a Disco, don't you think? Good boy," he says while I roll my eyes. Christian catches me and shrugs.

"I'm just practicing for when the baby comes," he says, trying to excuse the fact that he's acting more like a five year old.

"Oh that's why," I say sarcastically. I eat my toast before excusing myself to go change for work.

"And where do you think you're going?" Christian calls behind me. I ignore him and walk into our bathroom, turning on the shower. I strip quickly and walk in, immediately greeted by overwhelming warmth. I hear someone clear their throat and I turn to see Christian leaning against the glass door that leads into the shower. I raise an eyebrow at him and continue massaging shampoo into my hair while we stare at one another.

"Thanks for the invitation," he smirks.

"You don't need an invitation into your own shower, Christian," I remind him with my own smirk.

"Damn right," he says, pulling his t-shirt over his head. He quickly removes his sweatpants and boxers before sauntering towards me seductively. I close my eyes and rinse my hair out while I feel his hands move around my waist and pull me close to him. I feel his breath against my neck and then his lips giving soft kisses down my throat.

"It's been too long," he mumbles into my neck. I nod in agreement, unable to get a word out. He moves his mouth past my collarbone to my left breast and quickly takes a nipple in his mouth, sucking softly. I let out a loud moan and tangle my hands in his hair. He moves to my other nipple and continues the sweet torture while one of his hands travels down to my dripping core. He circles my clit with his thumb before sticking a finger inside me.

"Christian," I cry out when he adds a second finger. Within seconds I feel myself getting close and I can tell Christian knows because he pulls his fingers out of me and quickly sticks them in my mouth, making me taste myself.

"Suck," he demands. I immediately suck on his fingers and twirl my tongue around his fingertips. He groans and takes his fingers out so he can kiss me deeply.

He then spins me around so that my back faces his front, instantly feeling his hard on against my back. He quickly moves his cock down to line up with my entrance and slowly pushes in, stretching my walls.

"Fuck," he mutters through gritted teeth. All I can think while he pushes in and out of me slowly is how we need to do this every single night. He quickly finds my g-spot, making me nearly scream, something I'm sure he would love to hear.

Christian picks up his pace to the point where I can't even see straight. I feel myself reaching my limit and squeeze around him hard, making him groan. I know he's close too so when I come, I don't feel bad for not waiting for him because I know he's right behind me. Pleasure washes over me and I can barely stand, Christian's arms the only things keeping me up straight. I feel him shoot hot squirts inside me and then withdraw from me, the feeling of being empty unwelcoming. He turns me around and kisses me passionately.

"I love you," he whispers against my lips. I can't help but smile and kiss him back.

There's one thing I took away from this experience: sex is better while pregnant.

After our little shower encounter, I quickly washed myself up before exiting, already running late to work. Today I was going to the office because I decided I needed another assistant. I couldn't keep nagging Hannah and have her do everything for me. It wasn't fair to her so I was having several interview sessions to find the right person for the job. 

I quickly brush and blow dry my hair before hunting down something to wear. I go with my grey maternity pantsuit because I'm not about to flash my unshaven legs to anyone at work. Not that I could shave them in the first place due to my growing belly. I slipped my clothes on and then found a decent pair of flats that wouldn't hurt my feet. After I was dressed, I found Christian in the bathroom, still naked might I add, attempting to give Disco a bath. Clearly this dog was more for him than it was for me.

I stood in the doorway and stared at the amusing sight before me. Disco was clearly not a fan of the water and kept running around the bathtub, trying to find an escape while Christian tried to hold on to him to keep him from getting water everywhere. He was unsuccessful. I couldn't help but laugh, causing Christian to turn around and frown at me.

"If you think this is so funny, you try to give this little rascal a bath," he pouted. I shook my head no and walked to the counter, putting on mascara and lipstick. After I was satisfied with my appearance, I turned around and was greeted with the sight of Christian, naked, in the bathtub with the dog. If only my phone weren't in the other room. He caught me staring at him and to my astonishment, he blushed. Priceless. I leaned against the counter and crossed my arms across my chest, giving him a look of disbelief.

"I couldn't keep him still! Don't give me that look. This was the only way, I swear," he said, trying to sound reasonable, but if anything, it just made me laugh harder.

He rolled his eyes and continued massaging shampoo into Disco's fur, the puppy clearly having gotten used to being in the bath. Quite the bonding moment if I do say so myself. We'll see if this becomes a common occurrence; a naked CEO in a bathtub with his puppy. Almost sounds poetic.

"Alright well I'm going to work," I say quickly, rushing out of the bathroom.

"YOU'RE WHAT???" Christian yells out, but I'm already halfway to the elevator. I reach it and once I'm safely inside, the doors begin to close but I see Christian emerging from our bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and Disco in his arms.

"ANA!" He calls out right when the elevator doors shut. I give myself a victory pat on the back. I really need to go to the office to get things done and Christian would get in the way of that.

I meet Sawyer down by the car and he opens the door for me. I slide in and he closes the door behind me, rounding the car to the drivers side. Once he enters and starts the SUV, he turns to me quickly and gives me a look.

"Mr. Grey is not happy, ma'am. He demands that you come back upstairs. Apparently he would have come down, but he's...uh...indisposed currently," Sawyer says.

"Then why did you start the car?" I ask him, confused. He shrugs before turning back around and adjusting his mirrors.

"Because I figured you have a good reason to be leaving and I respect both your requests, not just his," he responds matter of factly. I crack a smile and he sees it through the rearview mirror, returning a small one.

I have a feeling that I'm starting to make a new friend.