Chapter Ten

Hey guys sorry for not updating for a while but I'm back! Also, please check out my latest book I've been working on called Charlotte and vote! Thanks!

My feet are bound together and my hands are cuffed to each side of the bed, making it unable to move. I can feel his presence, but I don't know where he is. Suddenly, a shiver runs through my body as cold air is blown on to my skin. Goosebumps immediately cover my skin and I shudder. Something soft and fuzzy finds my stomach and I can't help myself from giggling. I hear Christian's low chuckle and I immediately am put at ease. If Christian is laughing, that means he's not going to go all dominant on me. I take a sharp intake of breath when the fuzzy thing traces over my breasts. Not only does it tickle, but it makes my core clench. I can feel myself growing more and more wet while Christian traces over my breasts. Out of nowhere, he hits me with the tool and I gasp, surprised but how gentle it is, but more surprised by how much more it makes me want him.

"Christian," I whimper, growing anxious. I don't want to play anymore. I just want him.

"Shh," Christian murmurs against my ear, making my heart rate spike.

The tool travels south, passing my belly button and finally reaching my most sensitive area. He hits me again, this time against my little bundle of nerves and I cry out, the pleasure devouring me whole. He hits me three more times, each one harder than the last, but never actually hurting me. I hear him put the tool down on the bed and unzip his pants, tugging them off. I wish I could see him so I know what he's going to do. I feel the bed dip and know he's on it with me. His fingers trace around my belly button and go down to my clit, brushing it gently. I squirm instantly, wanting more. My legs are suddenly pushed up in the air and my thighs are spread as much as possible due to my bound feet. I can feel Christian's breath against me and know his face is in between my legs.

He begins to blow against me, making me squirm even more. He wraps his arms around my legs to keep me still and immediately brings his mouth to my core, licking me up and down. I moan out, loving the feel of his tongue. He is driving me crazy and I can't stand it. I feel myself begin to build when his tongue hits my clit, circling it and sucking on it.

"Oh Christian," I call out, growing closer and closer to my release. His tongue is removed from my body and I can feel him move himself through my legs so that he is kneeling. My legs are around him tightly because of my feet and I can feel his erection against my sex. I want him bad, and he knows that.

"Tell me what you want, Mrs. Grey," Christian whispers against my ear, the tip of his erection teasing my entrance.

"Christian this isn't nice," I complain, growing more needy.

"I never said I'd play nice. Tell me what you want."

"You! I want you!"

I didn't have to say it twice. He thrusts into me hard, filling me to my limit. I moan loudly when he begins to move, loving the feel of him in me. He nuzzles into my neck, biting my sensitive skin. I call out his name, clawing at his back as he keeps filling me, expertly flexing his hips to meet mine. He releases a strangled moan and I know he's getting closer.

"Come on Ana. Give it to me," he demands, picking up his pace. His words are my undoing. I explode around him and hold on to him tight, calling out his name over and over.

"Thank fuck," he groans, climaxing and falling on top of me. He quickly moves my eye fold down so he can stare into my eyes.

"I love you," he murmurs, kissing me with such sweetness. Those simple words melt my heart and I wrap my arms around him tighter.

"Oh Christian. I love you so much," I reply, kissing him back. He gives me his shy smile and lays his head on my chest. My heart beat soon returns to normal and I close my eyes, enjoying this moment while it lasts.