Chapter Twenty-Seven

Christian walks into the kitchen to find me chowing down on cheese puffs. He gives me a funny look as he takes the seat next to me, kissing my forehead.

"Enjoying yourself there?" He asks, giving me a wide grin. It was then I realize he's making fun of me. I look down and quickly figure out why.

"Okay, okay it's not what it looks like," I say, pushing the cheese puffs away a little too fast. He had just bought the bag last night and it was safe to say I had eaten all of it, besides a few puffs that had fallen onto the ground when I was too busy stuffing my face. I can feel the heat go to my cheeks and I give him my most innocent smile. He can't help but laugh even more.

"C'mon, Mrs. Grey. You face is covered in cheese," he said, pulling me up from my chair. I follow him willingly and once we got into the bathroom, he lifts me up on the vanity.

"Don't think I didn't hear you grunt when you lifted me up," I say, crossing my arms. He settles in between my legs and rolls his eyes, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Maybe it was a sexual grunt. You do look mighty fine in this little dress of yours," he teases, kissing me swiftly. 

"Whatever. Get a move on this. I have some work to do," I tell him, trying to stay mad but finding it impossible. He wets a washcloth and quickly wipes the area around my mouth, then around my cheeks, then to my forehead.

"Oh please I do not have any cheese on my forehead," I tell him, making him chuckle.

"Just want my beautiful wife all nice and clean," he says, shrugging while attempting to hide his smile.

He helps me off the counter and thinking we are done in here, I move towards the door, but then notice he went to the shower, turning it on. I give him a questioning look.

"This isn't your attempt to get me wet and naked, is it," I ask teasingly, leaning against the doorframe.

"I would never," he teases back. 

I saunter over to him and grab his tie, pulling him down to kiss me. His lips move slowly against mine, and when his tongue licks my lip, I grant him access into my mouth. Our tongues move in sync and I soon have to pull away, completely breathless. I look back up to him and see his eyes dark with lust.

"I want you. Now," he says, instantly making my panties dampen. He reaches down and places his lips on my neck, finding my sweet spot quickly, making me shudder. I put my fingers in his hair and pull gently, making him moan. His lips move back to mine and kisses me hard before pulling away. We stare at each other breathless for what seems like forever before his dominant side comes out. 

"Get undressed," he orders. 

I gulp and instantly lift my dress over my head, dropping it to the floor. He lets out a growl when he sees I'm wearing no bra. I think the only upside to pregnancy is the size of my breasts. They get bigger by the day and luckily I haven't caused me any pain. Christian reaches out for me again and leans down, capturing a nipple in his mouth. I throw my head back as he continues swirling his tongue and sucking softly. I let out a soft moan and place my hands on his toned shoulders. He moves on to my other nipple and continues his sweet torture. I moan again before he moves back up to face me. His lips meet mine again and he greedily finds my tongue with his. His kisses are needy yet passionate, and I'd give anything to stay in this moment forever. He yanks me toward him more so that we're chest to chest. His lips leave mine as he leans down to my ear, whispering two words that instantly make my insides clench. 

"Undress me."

He doesn't have to tell me twice.