Wounds

So CataclysmicArcanist answered my question right: Who died in Merly's/Raven's place?

Kilgrave died before Age of Ultron, so that Merly could be brought back to life with the Golden Globe of Life. And that's why she's not as strong as she used to be.

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°

As soon as the jet lands, I take off quickly and roughly burst through every door on the way to my room. "Ms.Raven!" One of the nurses calls out as she runs after me. "Give me a few minutes!" I yell back.

"But...Ms.Raven, you have burns that need to be tended to immediately!" She yells, now struggling to catch up to me.

"Check the others first!" Now I'm beginning to slurr out my words. "I told you not to take her!" Pietro appears right infront of the elevator.

I ignore him and keep walking past him. He tightly grabs my arm and pulls me back. "It's your fault."

I twist his arm back and grab him by throat as I raise him up against the wall. "Shit happens and nothing will ever go your way! Grow up!" I hiss at his shocked face.

Shit! Shit! Shit! Ever since I came back from the dead I've had a short temper and more panic attacks. Most of the time I walk away before I cause any more drama for the others.

"Your eyes." He stares at me confused.

Immediately I drop him and walk away. "Go to her."

"Ms.Raven!" The nurse yells again.

"I'll be there in a minute!" I yell back before locking myself in my room.

A few tears escape my eyes as I slowly lean and slide down the wall. The suit Death gave me sits across my room mocking me. My suits are now a illusion of me having some sort of power to save the world.

If Death was telling the truth about that Mad Titan coming to destroy the earth, then I need to keep the team together since I am as useless as a stale piece of bread.

Now you're probably wondering why Pietro asked me about my eyes when I lashed out on him.

Well every time I get angry, my eyes start turning lighter each time. I tested it out one time when I was alone in the tower and I saw them turn completely white-ish grey as if there was a storm forming in my eyes. It only lasted for a few seconds before I passed out, which really freaked out Steve once he found me unconscious on the training room floor. Also sometimes there are some purple veins that form around my eyes when I get really angry to the point where I would willingly murder someone. But this is really rare though, so don't worry about me murdering the Avengers.

"Merly?" Steve knocks solftly on the door.

"I'll be out in a minute." I choke out.

Stop thinking about Bucky. He's fine wherever he is. Just thinking about Bucky being all alone out there breaks my heart.
Who said he was alone? Maybe he moved on? Rumlow said they put his brain back in the blender, maybe that was the last of it.

No, it can't be it. He pulled Steve and I out of the water. He had to have remember us, he even hesitated to kill us.

"Merly, please. Your wounds are going to get worse." He says as I hear him place his forehead against the door. I hold up my hand to the thin ray of light my curtains let in and I notice it's covered in blood. What?

I look down and see that there is indeed a bullet wound in my abdomen. How in the hell did I not feel it or see it till now?

You were thinking about Bucky, duh.

I let out a tired sigh as I lean on my bed to stand up. Steve is right. My wounds will only get worse with time.

I wipe my tears and hesitantly unlock the door. "I'm going, happy?"

He grins like an idiot. "Yes I am."
He places his shield at entrance of my room and holds his arm out for me. "C'mon, you're starting to smell like fried chicken." He says, causing me to laugh on our way to the medical wing. "Shut up, I shouldn't be laughing considering our current situation."

"I just needed to make sure you were fine." I give him a small greatful smile as he signals the nurses to tend to us now.

"Ms.Raven could you please remove your suit." The nurses then begin to help me take off my suit.

Sam enters looking around the room sniffing the air. "Ohh..something smells likes fried chicken."

Everyone in the room chuckles as I glare at him while miserably trying to hold back a grin.

"Shut up."

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°

Maybe a roasted turkey joke would have been a better insult since it's thanksgiving.

Anyways...Happy Thanksgiving you guys!!!! 😄🍻
I hope you guys enjoy all the movie/show marathons going on right now👍