Chapter 17: Party

Start from the beginning

On friday I got a text from one of my ''friends'', it said: Hey Emz, there's a party tonight wanna come? I thought about it for a minute, but Demi said she would be home late so I'd rather go to a party than be lonely all night. So I said yes and I got ready. 

I knew it was a bad idea, because there's always alcohol involved and me and alcohol don't go well together. I always drink too much and get drunk, because I never know when I've had enough. I also have a bad habit of smoking when I'm with my ''friends'', because they all did it and I wanted to fit in. Now I just do it, because I like it and it makes me feel better.

At 10 o'clock Chloe arrived to pick me up and Demi was still not home. I didn't think about leaving a note because I was lost in my thoughts, thinking about whether I should drink or not. I got in the car and Chloe drove us to Jake's house. I don't even know who Jake is, but whatever. 

It was really crowded at this party and the music was so loud I couldn't even hear myself thinking. We walked to our friends and they immediately started gossiping about everyone. Great I thought, I need a drink. After one drink came another and another and so on till my vision started to get blurry and I couldn't stand straight anymore. 

I went outside to get some fresh air and I saw some people smoking next to a tree so I decided to join them. In the back of my mind I knew what I was doing was wrong, but the more I drank and smoked the less I cared. 

Suddenly my phone rang and I picked upt without looking at the caller ID. ''Heyloo'' I said, wow way to sound sober. ''Emily? Is that you?''. I still didn't know who I was talking to ''Hehh maybe, who's asking?'' I started laughing, I don't even know why. ''Em this is Demi... Where are you?'' 

Ooh shit, totally forgot about Demi ''I'm at a partayyy woooh'' I raised my arms in the air and the people around me started shouting too. ''Are you drunk?'' was all she asked. ''Tsk, nooo, I would never do something like that hehe''. Someone poked my shoulder and asked ''Hey Em want another cigarette?'' I totally forgot that I was on the phone with Demi and said ''Hell yes!'' 

I lit the cigarette and started smoking again until I heard noise coming from my phone ''Huh hello?'' I said. ''Okay Emily I'm going to come pick you up now, where are you?'' she sounded angry. ''I'm at Jake's house'' I was waiting for a response, but there was only silence. I looked at my phone and saw that it was turned off. Damn my battery always dies at the worst times.

Demi's POV

God damnit she hung up on me, what the fuck am I supposed to do now? I tried to call her back but it went straight to voicemail. I was worried , because she sounded really drunk. And what was that about a cigarette? I never knew she smoked.. Or drank. Maybe she didn't tell me everything after all..

Then I suddenly remembered that I never asked her about her self-harming. I knew she did it and she knew I knew, but I never actually brought it up again... I was so busy with the whole kiss thing that I completely forgot to ask her about it.

I looked at the clock and it was already 1 AM, gosh I'm exhausted. Maybe I should go to bed, I'll probably wake up if she comes home anyway. I went upstairs, brushed my teeth, put on my pajamas and got in bed. 

After an hour of thinking about everything that could've happened to Emily I heard someone knocking on the door. When I was walking down the stairs I heard something break from outside. ''FUCK''. Yup that was Emily and she probably broke my flowerpot.. great. 

I opened the door before she could break anything else and in front of me was a very drunk Emily. ''Hey sexy why are you still awake?'' she smirked at me. Her breath smelled like alcohol and cigarettes, yuck. 

She wanted to walk inside, but tripped over the threshold. I tried not to laugh, because I was still angry at her. She got up and turned around, again smirking at me. She walked up to me and grabbed me by my waist and started kissing me. I pushed her away from me and said confused ''What are you doing?''

''Uhm I'm kissing my beautiful girlfriend duhh'' she said coming closer to me again. Girlfriend? Where did that come from? She kissed me again but this time somewhat harder and she slipped her tongue in my mouth. She pushed me up against the wall, but then I began to taste the alcohol and I pushed her off me again.

''Err I think you should go to bed'' I said trying to get away from her. ''Ooooh you want me in bed huh'' there was that smirk again. ''Emily you're drunk please go to sleep'' I said while I was pushing her towards the stairs. 

"Pfft I'm not drunk'' omg I can't believe this, how am I ever going to get this girl to sleep. She's trying to go upstairs, but I'm afraid she'll fall off the stairs. So I picked her up and carried her upstairs, it's quite easy since she's not heavy at all. Is she skipping meals again? 

I laid her down in her bed and went back to my own bed. After a few minutes there was a knock on my door and Emily came in. ''Babeee I wanna cuddle'' she jumped on the bed and crawled on top of me. ''Em please get off me I'm trying to sleep'' I said whining. 

She started to kiss my neck and strangely that turned me on, then she kissed me on the lips and I kissed back. Suddenly she didn't move anymore, she just laid on top of me. I turned the lights on to see that she fell asleep, how classy. I shoved her off me and closed my eyes.. what a night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE: Do you guys have any suggestions for the next chapter? I'd love to add some of your ideas to the story. Let me know! Comment and vote ;)