Chapter 13: Remember

Emily's POV

I woke up with a terrible headache, I opened my eyes and looked around, I was in a big bedroom laying in the bed. Where the hell am I? I tried to get up but my head was pounding like crazy and I had to lay back down.

What the fuck happened? I tried to remember, but the last thing I knew was walking on the street trying to find my way home. ''Hello?'' I said in a muffled voice, but nobody responded. I panicked, what if someone took me? 

I tried to get up again and this time I ignored the sharp pain in my head. I looked around and saw two doors, but they were both shut so that's probably why nobody heard me. I tried to stand up and my head felt like it weighs a ton. I walked around the room and saw some pictures of Demi and other people. Okay, so I'm probably at Demi's house.. that's a relieve. I walk to the first door and opened it, it was a bathroom. I went back and tried to other room and I came in the hallway.

I heard some noises coming from downstairs so I walked down the stairs and went into the kitchen. Demi turned around and quickly walked over to me. ''Oh my gosh, you're awake! How are you feeling? Are you okay? Are you hungry? How's your head?'' She kept asking me questions. ''Wow chill, I'm feeling uhmm I don't know my head hurts like crazy and no I'm not hungry'' I said, but just as I said that my stomach started growling. Damn you stomach.

 '''Well you obviously are hungry'' Demi said. Uhg great, now what.. I tried to change to subject ''so what time is it? My mom is probably worried.'' ''It's 4 pm and you can call your mom if you want'' she handed me her phone.

I dialed the number and it started ringing. ''Hello?'' my mom said. ''Hey mom, I'm sorry I didn't let you know anything but my phone died.'' ''It's okay, when are you coming home?'' she asked. ''I'll come home tonight, not sure what time.'' I said. ''Are you coming home for dinner?'' she asked. ''Uhmmm.. no, I'll come home after''. ''Okay bye'' ''bye''.

''So what did she say?'' Demi asked. ''She wasn't worried I think'' I said. ''We have to talk about what happened this morning..'' she said. ''Well what did happen?'' I actually didn't know what she meant by that, I knew I ran away after she tried to shove all the food in my mouth.. Okay I was exaggerating, but what else happened? 

'''Wait? You don't remember?'' she asked. '''The last thing I know is that I walked off after the food thing and I tried to find my way home and the next thing I woke up with a huge headache'' she looked at me confused. ''Well I got in my car to find you, because you weren't picking up your phone and I saw you running and some guy chasing you and I tried to get you but he grabbed you and then you bit him and he slapped you and you hit your head on the ground, so I brought you back here because you were unconscious..'' she said.

Suddenly I remembered everything.. That filhty pervert trying to hit on me. I felt my cheeck and it actually hurt. ''I'm sorry I should've put some ice on that'' she said. She came closer to me and touched my cheek, she gently stroked it and I felt better. I also got this weird feeling in my stomach and blushed a little. Oh my gosh I hope she doesn't notice.

Demi's POV

She looked at me shocked after I touched her cheek, I didn't know if that was a bad or a good thing. I knew I shouldn't have done that, but I just felt bad for her and she looked at me with those big green eyes and I just couldn't resist.

''Do you remember it?'' I asked her. ''Yes, now I do...'' she said looking sad and disgusted. ''What happened before I got to you?'' I was really curious. ''I walked around trying to get home, because I absolutely don't know which way home is. And my phone died so I couldn't call anybody and after a long time I sat down, because I was completely lost..'' she paused and sighed so I stroked her arm to make her relax a little.

''A man came and he tried to talk to me, but then he started to touch me..'' she paused again. I can't believe that someone would do that to her.. ''I tried to get away, but he grabbed me and said he was going to take me'' she started to cry so I hugged her. I felt so bad, if I didn't push her to eat, all this wouldn't have happened. ''Sshh, it's okay you're safe now'' I whispered in her ear trying to calm her down.

''And then I ran and that's when you saw me..'' she said. ''If you didn't come I don't even want to know what would've happened'' she said, still crying. I rubbed her back ''it's okay, you're okay..'' I didn't know what to do. She leaned back and looked into my eyes, she just stared at them and it felt like she could look right through me. I shivered and I felt those feelings coming back. 

I looked away trying to hide my face, because I felt that I was turning red. She cupped my face in her hands and said ''Thank you'' and kissed me on the cheek and then she walked to the sink and poured herself a glass of water. Oh my gosh, I can't believe she did that, my face was probably red as a tomato right now. My heart was beating really fast.. I knew what this meant and it wasn't good. I was starting to get feelings for this girl...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE: OMG I'M SORRY, I said I would update in the weekend  and I didn't and now I feel really bad. I'm so sorry guys. I''ll try to update more from now on, because I know that it sucks if you have to wait too long. So what do you think of this chapter? It's probably boring, because of all the repetitions.. Any suggestions for the next chapter? Comment and vote ;)