Chapter 1: Broken

I got home from school and I immediately felt weird.. I didn't exactly know why, because I finally got what I wanted, I was home. I looked around and noticed my parents weren't there so I went upstairs to my room and locked the door. "finally alone" I thought. I laid on the bed and put some music on. The beautiful voice of an angel filled the room.

Skies are crying, I am watching
Catching teardrops in my hands
Only silence, as it's ending, like we never had a chance.

Tears started to fall from my eyes and I started crying uncontrollably. "Why me" I thought. "Why can't I be normal". I looked at my wrist and saw my scars. "No, don't do it, it'll not be worth it'' I thought to myself, but then I heard another voice in my head "It'll be worth it, trust me" the voice said.. I looked at the ground and then at my stomach. Uhg, I looked as if I was going to give birth to twins. 

"Emily are you upstairs?'' Shit my mom was home.. I turned the volume of the music down and walked downstairs. "Hi mom" I said  ''Why are you home so early?''. ''I finished my work earlier so I could spend some time with you" she said smiling. She never did that why would she do that now? "So what do you want to do?'' I asked. ''Maybe we could go shopping?''. I looked at my mom confused, where was all of this coming from? I nodded and she smiled again.

This was weird, something was wrong.. there has to be..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE: So this is my first fanfic I've ever written, I hope you liked it so far. Comment what you think and I'll start on chapter 2 :)

I know this chapter is short, but I'm still finding out how everything works. Next chapter will be longer!