Chapter 11

Two months,it had been two months since I've seen Toby. Part of me missed him,it missed everything about him. The way he would tick and stutter,the way he would eat waffles,the way he watched me while I slept. The other side of me hated him, it hated everthing he'd done to me. The hell he had put me through, it was as if I was dancing with the devil himself,every step I took ended in short comings or death.

I did however see Hoody and Masky, they even signed my cast. The cast I got a week ago from punching a wall. They didn't come often though and when they did come it would be in the dead of night and they wouldn't stay long.

There was one good thing that came from everything that happened to me and that was that I was completely emotionless now. I didn't laugh or make jokes anymore or make any. I didn't draw anything anymore or sing. I didn't smile anymore I had a permanent pocker face, my eyes were always half lidded.

Today I had to fetch my younger sister from school because Toby killed our transport driver and nobody wanted to fill in due to the fact that they thought I had a target on my back. So here I am walking into the next area because Sky's school was so far from home.

When I reached the gate Sky and her friends came running towards me. A few of her friends stopped when they spotted my pocker face,it was as if they were scared of me now. There were a few who still insisted on hugging me. I stood motionless waiting for them to let go, when they finally did let go of me they all had big smiles on there faces. Their child like innocence was almost sad.

They knew what was happening to me yet they didn't fear being around me. It was me who didn't want anybody around me. They all awaited patiently for me to say something to them. "Don't touch me kids, or you'll be next" I said flatly, pushing past them. They all looked as if I'd taken away their wonder.

Their smiles replaced with pure horror. Sky came running after me, she looked pissed. "Why did you have to be a jerk!" Sky growled angrily. "Why did they have to touch me?" I asked plainly. "Because they think you're cool (Y/n)!" I stopped in my tracks hardening my pocker face now frowning at her.

"I don't" I spat then walked past her. She quickened her pace so that she was right next to me again. "I know you were hiding the killer you know, I know you like him" She admitted plainly fiddling with her bag strap. I stopped in my tracks,she might have only been thirteen but she was very smart. She also knew how to hold her toung.

That was one of the reasons we were so close regardless of how much we fought, we were still closer then ever. I dug into my pocket pulling out some money and handed it to Sky. Her face lit up when I gave her the money. "There's a shop around the corner, go buy yourself something I'll wait for you here" I said in the same dull tone.

She flashed a big smile then ran off around the corner,and I waited. She took long, too long at this point I even started to get worried. I walked towards the corner and when I turned it I heard Sky's terrified screams. I ran up to the sorce of her screaming,a dark alleyway. It was decorated with over grown weeds,broken glass,litter and the heavy scent of urin.

Sky was in the arms of a heavy set man, he had black military cut hair and he was standing next to him were his two accomplesses. The one was extremely tall he had short dirty blond hair,he was so skinny it looked as if he was on drugs (which he probably was on) The last one was fat as if he were a greedy man from childhood, he was dark in completion and had semi long brown hair.

Thats all I could see from where I was standing but it looked like they were about to kidnap Sky and I had to do something quick even if it ment sacrificing myself. I looked around on the floor to see if I could find anything to defend myself with. There was a bear bottle near my foot,I was mentally cursing myself for breaking my dominant hand because it left me at a even greater disadvantage.

I put the bottle under the arm of my broken hand and ran up to the man holding my sister. I curled my uninjured hand into a fist and swung as hard as I could. It was weak because it was my weaker hand but it got the job done. The man let go of Sky and held his face.

"Go Sky run!" I screamed at her as she bounced on the floor. Two of the men came in my direction while the skinnier one went back to Sky. Sky stood motionless staring at the scene in horror,this made me angry! She could have been halfway to the school to get help and put of harms way but no she just stood there.

"Did I stutter you little brat, get the fuck away" I yelled hitting the skinnier man over the head with the glass bottle he collapsed on the ground. Sky finally got the message and ran off. I watched her disappear then felt myself being tackled to the ground. The crushing weight of the person on top of my chest was causing me to lose consciousness. They held my neck down and started punching my stomach.

All that mattered that she was safe. My life was useless at this point, I had nothing to live for. My death was one long coming at to be quite honest I was hoping that it would be soon. The pain and the lack of air was starting to get to me and now I was almost completely gone there was one last thing on my mind, I was going to die and he was never going to know.

With my last breath I said the words "I Love You Toby" Then it all went black...