A Dance With The Devil (Ticci Toby x Reader)

Chapter 1

All I wanted to do was bang my head against the wall behind me, maybe if I hit it hard enough I would pass out or maybe even die. Yes! Die, honestly death sounded better then the fucking sleep inducing hell I was forced to sit through. What made matters worse was the uncultured heathens litirally screaming their lungs out just beside the classroom I currently suffer in.

Who am I? Oh how rude of me not to introduced myself! ...Ha sarcasm one of my many talents, yeah I couldn't care less if I seem rude, I couldn't care less about most things but seriously my name is (Y/n),(Y/n) (L/n). I have two sisters,my youngest sister was 5 years younger then me her name is sky she is hyper active,talkative and annoying as fuck but she was my best friend...sister wise.

I have an older sister too her name is Monique and she is 5 years older then me, yeah I know right my parents have the best timing ever and no that wasn't sarcasm. That also means im the middle child which means I have middle child syndrome or so my mom says. My eldest sister was the parents perfect angel with perfect manners and a degree in who knows what I never really pay much attention there. She was also the biggest tattle tale in the world.

I still have both of my parents. My mom was a standard lady kind of a psycho path every now and then but hey I had to get it from somewhere. She worked in a bank as a manager I think. My dad on the other hand was the opposite he was very quiet,hardly ever spoke to anybody not even us. He was a hard worker maybe too hard because he was miserable and on the verge of divorcing my mom and leaving. He worked in a security company.

Then you get me, I don't have many friends not because no one wanted to be my friend it's just that I don't really care for any. Don't get me wrong I have friends, who apparently cherish my friendship for some weird reason they keep fighting for me to stop obsessing over cartoons,creepypastas and the existence of ghosts and just chill with them. Hey I don't mind going to sit and chat and make fun of people but sometimes the conversation gets old hey how many times am I going to talk about how Damon took advantage of me and had a girlfriend who was in the school and now also hates me cause she knew. The stupid little cunt... smh.

I'd rather spend my time reading about people in my area who experienced uncommon experiences in their homes, yeah that stuff was interesting as long as it wasn't happening to me that is and when I didn't want to piss my pants at night because I had read that not to far from where I lived there were demonic spirits haunting people, I would read creepy pasta related stories. I took great comfort in the fact that they didn't actually exist. "(Y/n) what is the answer for number 4!" The teacher yelled. "Oh it's 1482" I said sheepishly"And how exactly did you get this answer? Did it appear outside the window you were staring at?" She exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes at the teachers remark "You take 114 divided by 100 and multiply it by 1300" I explained. The teacher staired at me as if I'd just shot a man then turned continuing her mind numbingly boring lesson. "I don't understand you (Y/n)" Bradly, the boy seated next to me whispered. "Oh,really get in line" I mocked. "Ha,funny" he scoffed. "But seriously,how the hell do you never pay attention yet do so well" he asked amazed. "Well it's not even pure maths dude, It's common sense basically" I explained.

Just then the bell rang,my savior. I began quickly throwing my books into my backpack. "Saved by the bell" Bradly said laughing a bit. I finished packing the remainder of my things into my bag and closed it "I was about ten seconds away from jumping out the window" I admitted widening my eyes. I swung my back pack onto my back and walked out of the class room. Thank the living stars it was finally the end of the day.

I walked around the now crowded halls dodging the loud mouthed girls and 'too cool for school' guys all slowly making their way to the exit god help me if I touch one of them and catch their stupid. I made my way past the repulsive bathrooms that smelt of fish and urin and into the quad where I saw a familiar face,zahara. She was dressed exactly like me which is common because we were wearing school uniform which consisted of a horrible red skirt and a white shirt we also HAD to wear the black blazor, we also wore black school shoes which is where Zahara and I differ she wore the female school shoes and I wore male school shoes because hell no am I wearing those ugly ass shoes Zahara was wearing.