Chapter 10: ' What did I just said..?!'

Hey guys welcome to chapter 10 ! Woo hoo ! Well before you start this chapter I wanted to inform you that there's a little 'intense' action going on at some point on this chapter. Nothing too much don't worry I just wanted to inform you about that in case you are not really into that stuff. With that being said enjoy the chapter 💋

-------

Graysons POV

I couldn't believe into my eyes ! I thought I finally got rid of him 4 years ago, yet now he is for once again in front of me and I can assure you that my feelings about him haven't changed at all. But again what is he doing here ?

"You !?"
"You !?" We said simultaneously.

David Morales the son of Aaron Morales my dad's biggest compete and biggest enemy. I thought he finally understood that he will never beat me when he left 4 years ago but I guess I was wrong...Well it doesn't matter cause Im gonna make him understand that he did the biggest mistake that he came back !

"Look who finally came back " i say
" Shut up Henderson ! Where's Angela ? Why is she here ? What did you do to her ?" I hear him say. Angela ? Why is he asking me about her ?

He was keeping asking about her and he looked so angry..ha adorable. James and Adam had grabbed him and I'm honestly ready to raise a bullet into his head when Angela comes.
But it seems like she knows him.
" David !" She says and then he comes and huggs her. She knows him ?!? Wait...is He the David she was talking about ?

" Come I'll get you out of here " he says to her and trys to take her out...not as long as I'm here
" Angela is going nowhere with you" I say to him while loading and pointing my gun on his forehead. He is not going to take her away from me...I mean away from here...Damn What was that ?

" No ! Grayson !!" I hear her scream by trying to come near me but David doesn't let her . You son of a b*tch !

" or else what Henderson ? Will you kill me ?" He says. Well just wait and see..
" Don't try me Morales " I say while coming more and more close to him when Angela speaks
"Hey that's enough " she shouts and releases herself from David
"David go outside...I'll meet you there in a bit " she says to him and I can't believe in my ears !! Is she really going to leave with him ?!? Did she really chose him over me ??!

After he left she tried to speak but I cut her off.
" so that was the 'David' you were talking about ?" I say and I have to admit that I'm more pissed that I thought !
" yeahh he is an old friend and his is...well a little over protective " she says
" an old friend huh...well that's not how I would describe him " I say in a sarcastic tone
" What do you mean ?" She then says.
" oh you know what I mean...after all you're the one who chose to leave with him " I say and at this point I'm aware that I've kinda lost my temper
" and what did you expected me to do huh ? You two were ready to kill each other and honestly I don't know why...And after all you told that I was gonna stay here only for a night and then I could leave ! Am I right or not ?" She then says in the same tone as me and I honestly don't have a response...
" Anyway...I just wanted to say 'thank you' for your help and...yeah that...bye' she finally says and exits.

I then see her go near that assholes shitty car and I give him a deathly look before I shutt the door.

...

She chose him ! She chose him ! She chose that son of a b*tch instaid of me !!! He took her away !

"That f*cking bastard.." I mutter to myself
" Well it seems like they really know each other " Adam says and I look him in the eyes with the most angry look I have that made him shutt his mouth and froze. Finally !
"Not smart Adam" I then say and turn my way in order to go to my office
" Now that David is here things are gonna get harder." I then hear James say
" What do you mean ? That f*cking asshole can't do anything to us ! I can easily just ripp of his head." I say
"Its not that easy Grayson. David just got back from the biggest economy university of Boston. And now that he is gonna help his dad run his company It's going to be a big problem ." James says and I honestly couldn't care less about what David has done...but I'm curious to know how James knows all this..
" Wait so you knew that he came back ? And when were you going to tell me about it ? " i say
" I was gonna tell you but then all these with that girl happened and..." he starts to explain but I cut him
"It doesn't matter . I don't f*cking care about what he has done, but i can assure you about one thing..." I say and come closer to him
" He is going to regret the time he decided to come back" I say and make my way to the living room when I spott her phone on the table. I took it on my hands and tried to turned it on but it's obvious complete broken. I have to do something about it.