Chapter 3: David !!!

Angela's POV

~ 7:15am ~

My alarm started beeping !
-stupid thing !- I say while I try to turn this thing off
- shut up ! Look I'm all awake !- I'm talking to my phone . This is when you understand that It is too early for me. I have to get ready though it's my first day in college so I have to look descent...at least for now.

I put my phone down and went to my bathroom to take a quick shower and starting getting ready for my day.
I decided to were a pair of dark blue skinny jeans with a black crop top and my addidas . Nothing too complicated but also goodlooking. I did my basic makeup I quickly straighted my hair and went to the kitchen to eat the breakfast that my aunt had prepared for me. A toast and a fruit juice . Nothing too fancy but exactly what I need for morning's .
When I was done I took my bag and got out of my house..
"going somewhere ?"
" Ah"
"What ?"
" Jenna you scared me. Didn't you tell me you would have called before you come here ?" I say to my best friend who scared the crap out of me.
"yeah...but this was funnier" she said and I just showed her my tongue
"oh don't be such a baby, come here" she says and huggs me

We got into her car, it was an old one that once belonged to her father and now to her. It's not the most technologically improved car but all of us loved it cause we have done some pretty stupid things with this badboy. Ahh the memories ...I was so young back then . Jeez Angela I'm talking like an old lady get yourself together woman !
" So we are going to meet Nadia and Alex on the entrance ?" Jenna says and brings me back to reality
" What ? Oh yeah Nadia said that Alex is going to take her with his car"
" aww aren't they adorable ?" she says
" as long as they do not makeout in front of me yeahh" I say and Jenna starts laughing
I mean don't get me wrong I love that two of my best friends are finally together and I'm happy for them really. But I CAN'T STAND those hot makeout sessions when it looks like they are practically having sex in fromt of me. Because a. Watching your best friends doing something like that it's kinda weird...And gross eww. And b. Because I'm single and I'm f*cking jealous alwright ! .

" here we are...Oh and I see our favourite couple making out in front of Alex's car...how sweet !?"
Yeah Jenna soo sweet....Oh who am I kidding that looks adorable !! I'm so happy for them . Me and Jenna were trying to make those two be together since freshmen year of highschool and we finally did it last year . Naled it !
when we got near them Jenna beepped them and told them that we are coming.

" Angela ! Jenna ! " Nadia says and huggs us both
" what's up you little piece of sh*t ?" I hear Alex telling me
" hey d*ckhead well you know the usual" Haha I love how sweet me and Alex are talking to each other.  You see me and Alex weren't always best friends in fact back in middle school we hated each other, why ? I don't know ? Stupid middle school thinkings ! Anyway and we always called each other names, all the time. Until one day someome outside our school tried to hurt me and he would have done it if it wasn't for Alex. He was practically the one who saved me and since that day we really boned. But never stopped calling each other names why ..? Because it's fun.
" oh come here " he says and hugs me
" hey Jenna how are things going ?"
" pretty good thanks "
You know Jenna it's let's say ' the new member' in our group that's why they are not as close with Alex as Nadia and I are . She came in town in freshman year and although for me and Nadia was like 'love at first sight' Alex was a little more suspicious And Jenna knows it but it's ok with that . She knows that when Alex will be ready he will show it to her.

" ok ok enough with the hellos are we getting inside or nahh ?" Nadia says
" chill baby ok " Alex says and gives her a kiss
Just kill me already
" eww don't start again come on let's get inside " I say while we start walking inside
" ohh does my little girl feel alone ? Come on let me give you a kiss " Alex says and trys to kiss me on the cheek
" eww no get off me" I say while I'm pushing him away
" you're rejecting me ? After all this we've been through ? That hurt Angela !" he says while pretending to cry and putting his hand in his heart
" Dude we are through get over it ! I told you you are not good enough for me your d*ck is too small ."
When I finish my sentense I hear Jenna and Nadia be like ' oooo' ( joking always)
" you take that back "he says
"and what if I don't " I say
"I was hoping you to say that " he says and with a big smirk on his face grabbed me and started tingling me . And if you know me just a little you know that I'm very tingglelish so you can just touch me and I'll start crying over laughter.
" stop Alex...Please ahahah ok I'm I'm sorry. You don't have a small d*ck you have a big d*ck hahaha the biggest ever existed hahah "
" well that's better " he says and stops then sits next to Nadia who was trying to hold back her laughter .
"are you happy now !? You ruined my makeup !" I say while I'm trying to kinda fix it
" how can I ruin something it's already ruined " he says with a smirk on his face
"hey hey enough you two! Alex say sorry to Angela right now " I hear Nadia saying, that's my girl !
" babe" he says with a puppy face
" I said now Alex "
"I'm sorry Angela " he says
" ok now Angela your turn " I hear Nadia telling me
" What ?" I say in disbelief
" you heard me "
grrr "I'm sorry Alex "
"That's better "