Chapter 8: ' This is not gonna be good...'

Grayson's POV

Damn these pancakes are good...I could honestly get used to this.

I felt my phone ringing..it was my dad. So I got up in order to talk to him

" yes "
" So I heard that you had a little discussion with Eric's gang members am i right ?" Of course he would find out, nothing stays hidden from Alan Henderson !
My dad. The man who runs the biggest company on the state. The powerful man with the cold heart and the secret owner of the biggest gang in state.
" yeah. actually..."
" And I also learned that you now host a girl in your house don't you ?"
" yeah ! Eric tried to hurt her so I brought her in here in order..."
" And why it is your responsibility to take care whoever Eric wants to hurt ?"
" Well it is kinda my fault he is after her so.."
"So it is your fault " god damn it man will you let me finish a sentence !?
" Look she is just going to stay here for tonight until I finish of with Eric"
" what are your plans ?"
" Well he has been a pain in my ass for a while now so I think it is about time to end up this problem "
" I agree ! Do whatever you want with him...and as for the girl ... make sure She won't open her mouth anywhere. ..she already knows too much"
" yeah don't worry "

And after that the line goes dead.
As you can see we don't have that loving father-son relationship going on. My dad is a business man and he was always considering our relation as a deal...something he was forced to do, especially after my mother's death. I was practically raised all by myself self since I didn't let any babysitter or maid or literally anyone near me. I have learned to stand up for myself and I don't need anyone's help and trust me when i say that I don't help anyone either so helping this girl right now is very weird for me. And to be honest I don't know if it right or wrong...I just know that I have to do it !

"ok ok I've had enough " I hear Adam saying . What happened ?
" oh come on don't leave ! I just won you 7 out 10 times it's not a big deal !" Angela says. Are they seriously playing PS4 !?
" oh no no don't do like this to me. I'm done I'm not playing with you again and that's it "
" Yo James do you wanna go for a drink? "
"Yeah sure "
" Grayson are you coming ?" Adam then asks me.
" no I'm good " i say. I honestly wasn't in much of a mood and I also saw Angela's worried look...I wasn't gonna let her here all by herself.
" ok see you later " Adam says
" don't go too far I need you to be near " i say.

I was going to go to my office but Angela stopped me.
"Will you play with me ?" She asked doing a puppy face. Seriously ..?!
" what game is it ?" I ask
" Mortal Kombat " she says and I'm quit in shock ! Does she seriously wants to play Mortal Kombat ?
" yeah yeah I know I'm a girl and I play mortal kombat get over it" She says while she passes me the remote. Alright then .

-Finish him-

And I won again. Damn I forgot how fun this was. I won Angela 4 times in a row and I can tell that she wasn't very happy about it. Plus she is very competitive which makes it worse...just like me.

She finally managed to win the next round.

"yess ! I told you " she says while doing I guess the victory dance ?!
" don't be so happy we still are 4-1 " i tell her
" hmm then how about a bet " she says. A bet ? Seriously ? This girl never stops surprising me.
" a bet ?" I say
" yeah since you are so sure about your abillities would you like to spice  it up a bit ?" She says with a smirk on her face coming closer to me. Oh baby if we just were under different circumstances. ..
" And what would I win ?" I ask
" uhm I'll make you more pancakes " Well I'm ok with that
" deal "
" And what would I win ?" She asks
" We'll think of it later " I say and I then get off my jacket
" ok then so..."
" Will you ever start the game ?" Hah she looks cute when she stares. .
" huh ? Oh yeah "