Chapter 4: ' What the f*ck did just happened ?!?'

Thank you all so much for reading, liking and commenting on my story ! It honestly means so much.
I'm glad that you like it so far , stay tuned to see the rest of this journey together ☺💛
Btw this song is called ' I used to love you' and I put it here because...idk i think it matches this chapter 😉 But listen to it if you want its a very nice song !❤

--------------

Graysons POV

I woke up due to the annoying sound of my phone ringing !

- Who the f*ck is calling me this early !? It's not even 2pm. already ?-

" What !?" I practically screamed on my phone .
" oh don't tell me that I woke you ? I'm very sorry.." the voice on the other line says and I can feel all my muscles tense and myself boil
" who is this ?" I say
"Oh don't tell me you already forgot my voice Henderson "
" Eric !"
" you remember me ! I feel honored "
" you son of a b*tch what do you want !?"
" hey hey easy there. I didn't forget what you did to my men yesterday henderson...or should i say you and your little girlfriend ..." he says and honestly if he was in front of me right no I could easily rip off his head.
"She is not my girlfriend " I say
" oh really ? So you wouldn't mind  if my men made a little surprise to her ?" he continuous
" don't you even dare !!!" I shout to him and the only thing I can hear Is him laughing before the line goes dead.
That son of a b*tch !!! He is going to hurt her !!! Great now I have to worry about another person too.
Ahh I can't let him touch her though after all its my fault that Eric is after her, she just wanted to help me in her own weird/crazy way.

I got up, threw on a pair of jeans and a gray hoody got the keys to my car and got downstairs . Adam and James were sleeping so they didn't hear anything . That's good though because I dont have time for them .
I got out , got into my car and made my way to her house . I think that this is the time were schools close so she must be on her way home.

I'm finally here but I dont see her anywhere . I don't even see lights in her house . Please don't tell me I'm late !?

"Hey what are you doing here ?" I hear a girls voice from behind and I turn my head . It's her ! Ahh thank God I'm not late she is fine. Woah why am I so happy all of sudden !?! Dorn it calm down Grayson.

" We need to talk !" I say In a serious tone
" alone !" I continue while looking at her friend so she can leave and leave us alone
I see them exchange some looks and then I see her leave. What's with girls and looks/signals ?!

" So now that we are just the two of us what do you want to tell me ?" I hear her saying . Honestly though what am I going to tell her ? That a gang leader has her on his sight and wants to hurt her to revenge me ? I don't think that this would be a smart move from me.
" So ?" She continuous
" Look I was just worried since what happened yesterday. Those jerks might be really stupid but that doesn't mean that they aren't dangerous. I don't know what they have in mind and what they want to do." I finally say . It was the best thing that I could come up with at this point. But I can tell that she didn't bite on it ...she was suspicious .
" do you know something that I don't ?" She asks
Damn this chick . Why she has to be so suspicious ?
"Look I just wanted to tell you to be careful and at least for now do not ever be outside all alone ok ?" I say to her without looking her into her eyes because i know that if I do she'll understand that I'm lying . But i can tell she is kinda scared. And I turn back to my car.

Wait , what if they try to attack her when I'm not here? I know that she is smart but that's not going to help her with those assholes . I have to be sure that they won't hurt her. So I turn back to her.