Epilogue

Epilogue

TWO YEARS LATER…………..

‘I swear if you take another step, I’m going to cut off your balls and feed them to the sharks’!

Dingo scoffed, the effect of my threats wearing off some years ago.  Now standing at the edge of this massive ass cliff, Cody thought it would be fun to see if I could fly or more like fall and land gracefully in the water.

‘You couldn’t have been any more blunt right there Sis, but trust me, you’ll enjoy this’.

Taking my own step back, I was now spitting at Dingo; my voice filled with that much anger.

‘Can you not read my shirt!  There’s a baby on board you douche!  So back away before I go wolf on your ass’!

So yes as everyone guessed a couple of months after, Cody did get me pregnant and all hell raised loose the moment the pack found out.  The pack itself was happy there would be an heir and all that other crap but Dingo didn’t take it quite so well.

Just to be a pest, I had bought myself a shirt that had baby on board written across my chest, Dingo’s eyes constantly trying to look away from it, but sadly now he was beginning to get over it.

‘You always use the baby card, what happens when you pop the little wolf out huh’?

‘And you think I’m blunt with words…….’

Dingo suddenly lunged forward, his hands reaching out to gently push me as a wicked grin sat on his face.

Jumping out of the way, Cody in all his glory was merely sitting by the ledge with Charlie, relaxing like they never did….which was bull.

‘That’s it Dingo; what the hell did I tell you dumbass’!

Running at me again, I grabbed Dingo by his neck, our stance now resembling me having Dingo in a headlock as I pushed him towards the edge.

His eyes now looking over the edge as we came closer, I could feel his fear rising, the chicken didn’t even want to jump himself….that was too bad.

Letting go of Dingo right at the edge, I gave him an almighty boot, his hands scrambling to turn and grab the ledge as he fell through the air; his squeals resembling that of a ten year old girl.

‘Scream a little louder dumbass; I can’t hear you’!

Hearing the chuckles pretty much behind me, I was exhausted from my day of fun.  Having a small bulge in my stomach, the dam baby kept sapping me of all my strength.

Hearing Dingo’s screams cease the water splashed, engulfing him up, I made a small chuckle; the evilness clearly obvious in my tone.

Looking down now, Dingo was swimming frantically to shore, his wet form telling me he definitely enjoyed that…..not.

His eyes meeting mine from the huge cliff, he screamed bloody murder back at me.

‘YOU ARE SO DEAD SIS; WAIT TILL I GET BACK UP THERE’!

Chuckling, I pegged some random rock at him, the rock not even nearing his form as Dingo took off running, finding his way back up here.

Lying down in the comforting grass, I placed my hands behind my head, my eyes focused on the sky as I listened to the crashing waves against the cliff face.

Closing my eyes briefly, the warmth of the sun’s rays had my skin soaking up every inch of heat, my pathetic bikini that I was made to wear, staying tucked against my body.  The only thing that stopped my perverted mate looking at me the wrong way was my t-shirt which Dingo had already insulted multiple times including today.