When He Had His Hand On His Dick (smut)

Grayson and Ethan were in the middle of filming one of their videos. Ethan placed his hand on Grayson's dick and started slowly palming him through his jeans. Grayson let out a small moan and Ethan slowly unzipped his pants, going as slow as possible to tease him. "Fuck, Daddy!" Ethan smirked and shoved his hands down his pants and grabbed Gray's member causing a whimper and the small sound of, "Daddy," to leave his perfect lips. Eth kissed the tip of his nose, "You want more baby boy? Be loud for Daddy." Gray whined while Eth slowly massaged his balls and used his other hand to slide his pants off. He yanked his boxers off and used his hand to grab Gray's member, one hand massaging his balls. Ethan tugged on his balls causing Grayson to let out a loud moan, "Daddy! Fuck!" Ethan started running his hand up and down his baby boys shaft. Gray bucked his hips up and a familiar feeling bubbled up in his stomach. The cum shot out and Eth dipped his finger in the cum and gave it to Grayson, who swallowed it in no time. Ethan kissed Grayson on the forehead, "I love you baby boy." Grayson looked lovingly at Eth, "I love you more Daddy."

it's probably really trashy, sorry 😂