Epilogue

A month after the proposal, Roman and Charlotte held their wedding on the beach of Pensacola, Roman's hometown. Dean, Seth, Becky, Sasha, Bayley, and Roman's whole family were in attendance for this moment in Roman's life. Charlotte walked down the aisle, accompanied by Ric Flair, who smiled at Roman and thanked him for making his daughter so happy. Roman hugged the Nature Boy in response as the priest began. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join these two in holy matrimony. Before we begin, the couple have their vows they wish to share. "Joe, you've honestly made me the happiest girl on earth. Not only do we have a beautiful daughter and twins soon to arrive, but we have each other. My darkest days you've made them disappear and I promise I will be with you forever and be loyal to you and only you" Charlotte said. "Ashley, at first I thought you were a selfish girl, but I was absolutely wrong there. You're an amazing person and despite our ups and downs, you've stuck by me and I'm thankful for that. I love with all my heart and me spending my life with you is gonna be the best decision in my life" Roman smiled. "Now Joe, do you accept Ashley as your wife for as long as you live?" The priest asked. "I do" Roman responded. "And Ashley, do you accept Joe as your husband for as long as you live?" The priest asked Charlotte. "With all my heart" Charlotte smiled. "Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride" Roman and Charlotte embraced each other before kissing each other, causing the audience to erupt into cheers for the newly wed couple. They moved the party to Roman's house and celebrated the new chapter in Roman and Charlotte's life. 2 months later, Charlotte had a twin boy and girl, who they named Daisy and Jackson. JoJo loved her brother and sister and was super proud to have Roman Reigns and Charlotte as her father and mother, who stuck together for the years to come.