Learning the Ways

Charlotte woke up and headed to the gym to work out with Bayley. She constantly had Roman on her mind as driving to the gym. When they bumped into each other, why didn't he say anything about it? From what she heard, Roman was one of the nicest guys anyone could meet. He was a softie, so why did he ignore Charlotte? Charlotte arrived at the gym and greeted Bayley inside. As they began their sessions  , Bayley noticed Charlotte wasn't working out as hard as she normally did. When Charlotte took a break, she sat on the floor next to her. "Hey Bayley" Charlotte said, lightly gasping for breath. "Hey. I noticed you weren't really into your workouts" Bayley stated. "I'm just tired sweety" Charlotte lied. "Charlotte, I know you too darn well. Something's bothering you Char Char" Bayley responded. Charlotte sighed, knowing the jig was up. "Fine. I'll tell you but you can't tell anyone" Charlotte stated. "My lips are sealed" Bayley smiled, pretending to zip her lips. "O.k. so last night after I won the Women's Championship, I met Roman Reigns. Long story short, I think he's kinda cute and I like him" Charlotte explained. "Alright girl. Roman's a tough one to crack, so I'm gonna teach you how to get Roman as your man" Bayley offered. "My superman" Charlotte sighed dreamlike. Bayley chuckled to herself. "Charlotte, first thing you need to do is throw away your deceptive side. Roman has a bad history of being backstabbed. I'm sure the whole thing with him being betrayed is behind him. Another thing is to ditch the selfish attitude. Roman likes people who think of others and you don't fit his style" Bayley explained. "Basically, transform my character to fit Roman's taste?" Charlotte questioned. "In a way yes" Bayley replied. Charlotte nodded and resumed her workout with Bayley. Unknown to them, Seth Rollins was eavesdropping on the ladies. He got what he wanted and ran off to fulfill his agenda.