Hanging Out

Charlotte awoke first, surveying her surroundings. She noticed light snoring coming from Roman and she chuckled at the sight. She got up and freshened up for the day. When she checked her phone on Twitter, she noticed from the corner of her eye Roman slowly moving and yawning. "Morning Roman" Charlotte greeted. "Hey" Roman replied. He moved his poofy hair out of his face. "You look great Charlotte. Going somewhere?" Roman asked curious. "Thank you. I was actually wondering, if we could go out and just chill?" Charlotte asked, getting goosebumps on the back of her neck. "Sure I got an idea of what we could do. Let's grab some coffee and hit the beach. Just us, my treat" Roman offered. Charlotte nodded and helped Roman pack stuff for the beach after he washed up. After he was done, they headed to a nearby Starbucks to get something nice. They sat inside and enjoyed frappes they ordered and met a couple of fans in the place. They even took a few photos with fans together and one guy even asked if they were dating. The idea made Charlotte blush along with Roman after about half an hour there, they left and went to the beach. They found a nice spot with great sun and set up there. They decided to relax and get some rays before getting in the water. Roman saw Charlotte strip to her bikini and felt himself dazed. Charlotte noticed and winked before putting her shades on and laying on the towel in the sand. Roman simply took off his shirt and layed next to Charlotte. They played some music lightly and enjoyed the sun. "This was a really good idea Roman" Charlotte complimented. "Thanks. I had it in thought for a while. I was gonna take JoJo to the beach when I had a chance but Dwayne's in Pensacola watching her while I'm gone. But then when you stayed over I decided to ask you" Roman explained. "Well thank you for inviting me for the fun. The weather's perfect out here for spring" "More like the end of it and entering the summer" Roman beamed. "You like the summer don't you?" "Yep" Roman replied, getting up and offering Charlotte his hand. She set her shades down and smiled at Roman. He helped her up and the two headed into the water. Charlotte adjusted to the slightly cold water as she was shivering when she got in. She felt water splash at her. She turned and scowled at Roman who had a fake look of innocence on his face. She moved to him and splashed water at him. Soon they started play fighting in the water and were knocked down by a huge wave. They resurfaced coughing and laughing their heads off. The sun was beginning to set and they headed back to shore to get ready to drive to another town for Raw next week. "This was fun. We had fun today" Roman remarked. "I'm glad I came along. Today was great" Charlotte chuckled. "Charlotte I want to ask you something" Roman stated, Charlotte raised her brows getting closer to Roman. "Today was really fun and I want more days like this. So Charlotte, do you want to be my girlfriend?" Roman nervously asked. "I'd love nothing more than that" Charlotte replied. The two shared their first kiss as a couple on the sunsetting beach and headed to the next town to rest.