Today was a Fairytale

Roman Reigns came out first on Raw with an important message for the fans and locker room. He was dressed in jeans and leather jacket. "I'm out here tonight for a reason and a damn important one. I'm announcing I gotta take time off for someone special. So with that said, I'm vacating my United States Championship" Roman announced, with the crowd jeering in response. "Now my special one, we've been through a lot, but like any couple who's strong we pulled through and our relationship continues to this day. So babe, come on down!" Roman called as the crowd cheered. 'Recognition' played as Charlotte came out wearing a sparkling blue dress. The crowd cheered as Charlotte made her way to the ring. She got in and hugged Roman. The crowd cheered as the two held each other's hands up in the air. "Charlotte, I'm so glad when you decided to be my girl. It's like- no my heart was stolen by the daughter of a limoseen riddin, jet flyin, wheelin and dealin kiss stealing son of a gun" Roman said, causing Charlotte to laugh and the crowd to woo in recognition to Ric Flair. "Roman, even though we've had our problems, I always loved you from the bottom of my heart. You showed me that I can trust in somebody and dedicate my life to somebody. Speaking of dedicate, I'm about to put Rusev and Lana to shame" Charlotte smirked. Roman had a confused look and after a deep breath, Charlotte finished. "Roman, I'm pregnant with twins" the crowd gasped and Roman smiled like he just won the lottery. "Charlotte, this is amazing! Since you did that" Roman paused and got on one knee. Charlotte could feel herself getting more emotional by the minute. "Ashley, will you marry me?" Roman asked. "Yes. Yes my love I'll marry you!" Charlotte joyfully screamed as the crowd went ballistic in applause. Roman and Charlotte hugged and invited Roman's daughter JoJo in the ring, along with Sika. They hopped the barricade and celebrated the new family. Roman held JoJo as he kissed Charlotte and soon headed backstage with his family.