Talking it Out

"What the hell am I going to do?!" Roman questioned himself. He quickly did his hair in a man bun before the two arrived. He opened the door to see Dean and Charlotte, who had a look of sadness on her face. Charlotte came in while Dean left to be with Renee. "You want anything to drink?" Roman offered. "Just a water thanks" Charlotte responded. Roman grabbed a bottle from the fridge and handed it to Charlotte. "Thank you Roman" Charlotte smiled. She set it to the side when Roman sat on the bed and patted a spot next to him for her to sit. She obliged and sat next to him. "Look Roman, I want to know why you walked out the bar after I was talking about my problems. Did I say something wrong to hurt you? Was it my appearance?" Charlotte questioned. "It was something you said" Roman replied, flipping his hair away from his face. "What did I say to hurt you?" "That you'd betray anyone before they betray you. It reminded me of the time Seth cracked me and Dean with a chair and shattered our brotherhood. I still hate him but he apologized when he got injured" Roman summarized with grief, looking down at the floor. Charlotte felt really bad for Roman. All her life, that happened to her with guys in school and college, but they were all the same: loving her for her body and not her mind. She wrapped an arm around Roman and scooted closer to him. "I'm sorry if anything I said hurt you Roman. I wouldn't ever try to hurt or offend you" Charlotte apologized. "Why?" Roman responded with a low voice. "Because I think you're really cool and I want to get to know you" Charlotte smiled, earning one from Roman. They settled the problem and hugged it out. Roman decided to bust a move to earn her trust "You wanna stay over? I'll sleep on the couch?" Roman polity offered. "It's fine, I'll sleep on the bed with you just after I wash up" Charlotte blushed, wishing she could have said that better. She stepped into the shower and washed up as Roman relaxed on his bed. She soon exited the shower wearing a pink nightgown and layed next to Roman."Wow. This bed's actually comfortable. Goodnight Roman" Charlotte smiled. "Night Charlotte" Roman grinned without her seeing it.They each had enough covers and soon fell asleep dreaming of each other.