Revelations

Seven months later, Charlotte and Roman were the most popular couple backstage. They were great together, but Roman hated her protege, Dana Brooke. Something about her was off to him. "Roman do you like my robe?" Charlotte questioned, revealing a stunning entrance robe to Roman and Dana. "Looks great babe" Roman replied. Charlotte pecked Roman on his lips and smiled. "Thank you" Charlotte whispered. "I really wanna show you what's underneath" Charlotte winked. Roman smirked in response before Dana ruined the moment. "Excuse me Queen, but we got to discuss the plans for the future to continue your reign as champion" Dana explained. Charlotte nodded. "You're right Dana. Roman I'll see you after the show" Charlotte said, kissing Roman. Roman smiled as Charlotte left the room with Dana in tow. Roman sat on a bench and fantasized about Charlotte. He loved her with all his heart and knew she felt the same. His thoughts were interrupted by Seth Rollins, who became more closer to Roman as he and Reigns mended their differences. "You poor stupid fool" Seth said shaking his head. "What?" Roman asked confused. "You don't see the big picture right now. Charlotte is using you for fame. She doesn't care a wit for you Roman" Seth explained. "Man shut up. She does care about me. She's proven it plenty of times during our relationship for seven months" Roman defended with an agitated voice. "You don't believe me? Come with me" Seth instructed. Roman followed him, not having any choice really. They went outside of Charlotte's locker room and Seth told him to put his ear to the door. Roman did as told and listened. What he heard broke him. He heard Charlotte and Dana insulting him and saying that Seth was right. Roman having enough, kicked the door infuriated. "THAT'S WHAT YOU REALLY THINK OF ME?! CHARLOTTE AFTER EVERYTHING I'VE DONE FOR YOU THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME!" Roman yelled. "Roman listen it's not what you think darling. I swear listen to me" Charlotte pleaded with tears in her eyes. "No screw you! It's over!" Roman exclaimed and left the room with Charlotte in tears.