Chilling at Ringside

On Monday Night Raw, Roman came out before the Women's match with Charlotte and Paige. He received a negative reaction that he really didn't care about. He had to worry about Jericho, Owens, Zayn and Styles competing later on in a Fatal 4way to determine the number one contender for Roman's WWE World Heavyweight Championship. He greeted Cole, JBL, and Saxton as he took a seat and relaxed. Paige's music played and she got a huge pop from the crowd. "Roman, what made you come out here during this match?" Cole questioned. "It's simple, the champ does what he wants when he wants" Roman replied "And John don't say a thing because you were rooting for Hunter to beat me" Charlotte then made her entrance with a new fancy entrance robe with Ric Flair. "There she is. The new WWE Women's Champion Charlotte" Saxton said. "And guys let's not forget how Charlotte won that title. All because of Ric Flair. Charlotte had Becky Lynch locked in the Figure Eight and Sasha Banks would try to break the hold, but Flair would hold Sasha's leg down, allowing Charlotte to win by Becky tapping out" Cole explained. "Charlotte basically cheated "Saxton blurted as the bell rang and the ladies began to fight. "Cry me a river Byron, Charlotte won by any means necessary and she's gonna go down as the first WWE Women's Champion and the last Divas Champion" John remarked. Roman was all to focused on Charlotte, who he couldn't get of his mind or eye off of for that fact. "Roman the question that we wanna know is who do you want to win the Fatal 4way tonight?" Cole asked. "Whoever wins it's gonna be tough because - oh!" Roman cringed along with the other commentators when Charlotte slammed Paige into the barricade. "Paige has got to be done after that. Like I was saying, it's going to be tough whoever wins. You have a former NXT Champion in Kevin Owens along with Sami Zayn, a 9 time Intercontinental Champion in Chris Jericho, and AJ Styles who's been champion everywhere he goes. Whoever it is, I'm ready for them and ready to remain The Guy around here" Roman assured as Charlotte hit Natural Selection after a distraction by Flair. She was handed her belt and headed to backstage area, not before winking at Roman. Roman soon headed to a bar after Raw alone. He kept on having Charlotte on her mind, even though he swore to himself not to think about her. His thoughts were interrupted by a tap on his shoulder. It was Seth Rollins, the man who apologized for the destruction of the Shield, but Roman and Dean still hate hate towards him. "What do you want Rollins?" Roman warned. "I was looking for you to tell you a little secret I found out" Seth replied. "And what would that be smart guy?" Roman chuckled. "It's about Charlotte" Seth responded, now having Roman's full undivided attention.