Revelations (Part 2)

"I can't believe she did this to me. I feel betrayed again" Roman states with grief to Dean. It was a week since he called it off with Charlotte and Dean and Seth were behind him all the way. "I feel your pain. You only get stronger as time goes on. These relationships strengthen your intelligence with these ladies. Look I really came because I got this note from Charlotte. She told me to give it to you. Do what you want with it" Dean explained patting Roman on the back and left. Roman sighed and read the note. "Roman, I know you won't read this but if you are let me explain. Dana was trying to convince me to dump you. I was laughing because of how stupid it sounded. Then you bursted in at the wrong time as I came to my senses. After that night, I got rid of Dana recognizing she was a bad influence to us. I never ment to hurt you the truth is I love you very much and now you hate my guts. You were always my hero but I never proved myself to be a hero to you. So I'm going to head back home to North Carolina. I'm sorry - Charlotte" Roman had a tear in his eyes and heart. He made a grave mistake in dumping a woman who cared for him and he happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. He quickly found the nearest airport and drove there like a madman. Less than 10 minutes later, he made it to the airport and tried to find Charlotte. He looked through the thousands of people there. 5 minutes later, he found Charlotte sitting on a bench waiting for her flight. He pushed through the people and hugged her as tight as he could. "Roman what are you-" "I read your note, I never knew I ment that much to you. I'm sorry I acted the way I did. I don't want you to go, I want you back with me. I love you" Roman pleaded. "You don't know how long I wanted to hear you say that baby! I'll come back with you and I'll make it up to you also" Charlotte beamed. Roman carried her bridal style out the airport and the two drove to a motel to spend the night after renewing their relationship.