Coincidental?

"What about her?" Roman asked, raising a brow. "Charlotte has something of a crush on you Roman. I arrived at the gym she workouts at for rehab on my knee and I eavesdropped on her and Bayley" "Bayley?" Roman said with confusion. "I don't have time to explain about her, but I'm looking out for you" "I don't need you looking out for me. I didn't need it since you cracked me and Dean with that chair and aligned yourself with Triple H" Roman replied and got up. As if on que, Charlotte and Bayley arrived at the same bar. Roman quickly sat back down with a slight hint of nervousness on his face. "What's wrong with you?" Seth asked with a dumbfounded look. Roman pointed at a stall for Seth to look at and the two saw Charlotte and Bayley ordering some drinks. "I can't believe that I'm telling you this after everything you've done, but I like Charlotte. I know that she's a backstabber but that doesn't take away that she's hot af" Roman admitted. "So now the truth comes out. I've known since I heard her mention you at Summerslam. Look I'll help you get with her and at the first sign of trouble, I'll let you know" Seth offered extending his hand. Roman reluctantly shook his hand. "Alright so the girls are here, what do you want to do?" Seth questioned. "I don't know" Roman replied. Seth got up and walked to the ladies' booth. After seconds that seemed like minutes, Seth came back and told Roman that they were going to sit with the girls. Roman hesitated but Seth pulled him up and pushed him to their new spot. "Hey Roman" Charlotte smiled. Roman gave a wave and sat across from her and Bayley while Seth sat next to Roman. "Nice to meet you Roman. I've heard so much about you" Bayley greeted. "Same about you Bayley" Roman responded. He turned his attention to Charlotte and for a moment, they locked eyes before they snapped out of it. "So get this, Stephanie McMahon thought it'd be a good idea to put me in a match against Sasha Banks. What has she done to deserve my title?! I beat her and Becky Lynch at Wrestlemania so how does Sasha get a second chance? This is why I have no friends in the WWE and everyone who sides with me I betray before they do it to me" Charlotte explained. Roman had enough and walked out the bar. Bayley smacked her forehead while Seth shook his head. "Oops" Charlotte frowned. Back outside, Roman got in his car and headed back to his hotel room. He crashed on his bed and mentally slapped himself for thinking Charlotte was a nice person. He got up and changed into regular clothes. He sat on his bed and got a message from Dean. He was coming over with Charlotte, who had something she wanted to say.