Impulse x Reader -You meet the new kid

F/R = Favorite Restaurant
F/F = Favorite Flower
I looked over our new teammate. "So, I was gone for one day. In that 24 hours, this kid showed up, kicked your butts, got locked up, escaped, visited his grandfather, saved the world, joined the team, became BFFs with Blue, and invented a new language?" Nightwing shook his head, but the new kid, Impulse, beamed at me.
"Technically, that all happened within the span of two hours. Crash, huh? And I didn't invent the language, it's real slang from my time! BFFs, what a retro acronym!" I rolled my eyes. "Whatever you say, Wally Jr." "Oh, Wally isn't my dad, he's my first cousin once removed." I rolled my eyes again.
"I'm well aware of that, McFly." "You just like rolling your eyes, don't you?" I almost rolled my eyes again. This kid. "The history books don't particularly note your eye rolling. You're more known for..." He covered his mouth. "Oops. Trying to avoid any more spoilers. The books don't really cover your attractiveness either. I'm guessing whoever wrote them was a girl. They go on for pages about Nightwings butt."
Nightwing cleared his throat. "Right, so would you mind showing him around?" I sighed, then nodded. "Crash!" Bart grabbed my hand and began dragging me around, informing me of his history books opinion on everything.
"So that's what happened to Terra. It's funny how such an ungrounded person became such a successful entrepreneur, huh? B. Gordon, the author of my book, which might be Babs now that I think about it, which would explain the 'epic romance' that is her and Dicks relationship in the books, anyways, her opinion is that Terra's friend Bruce Wayne really helped with the business part of it, and..." I cut him off.
"Okay, listen, Bart is it?" He nodded. "Right, well I've been really patient, and I'm only going to say this once, so you better listen. I. Don't. Care." His face dropped. "What if I told you about your future? I mean, mostly what I know about is that you and some dude named Jay Garrick have a controversial relationship."
I turned to him, glaring. "You're kidding." He smiled. "Ya, I am." I let out a sigh of relief. "Good. Old retired speedsters are really not my type." I rolled my eyes, a smirk playing on my lips. His ever-present grin grew wider. "What about young speedsters from the future?" I smirked. "What about them?" "Are they your type?" He asked grinning. I pretended to look thoughtful.
"I don't know. I guess it depends." He ran in front of me, the wind blowing through my hair. He turned to face me in a flash. "On what?" I gave him a genuine smile rather than my signature smirk. "On whether the speedster pays for dinner at F/R Saturday night at, say, tenish." He smiled. "And if he does?" I took a step towards him. "Then I guess you are my type, Logan."
He smiled and was gone, but I had no more time to wonder where it was he'd gone than he was back. "Here." He said sheepishly, shoving some F/F into my hands. I looked up at him, shocked. "How did you know these were my favorite?" He grinned. "I'm from the future, I know everything." Seeing my annoyed expression, he quickly added, "And let's not focus on exactly how the future knows." I rolled my eyes.
Our coms beeped, and after seeing what the problem was, he picked me up bridal style. "Put me down Allen!" I demanded, but he shook his head. "It's faster this way, hold on tight." He ran off carrying me. "Back in a flash!"
A/N~
By the way, when you called him Logan, you meant Wolverine, not Beast Boy. 'Cause Wolverine traveled back in time too. Get it! No? Well, it's funny now that you get it, right? *looks around room* No? I'll just go then... *Scrambles to nearest exit like a mad man* Love you!
~RGW