Kid Flash x Reader -You have a date

Y/N =Your Name
C/N = Classmates Name
F/R = Favorite Restaurant
E/C = Eye Color
H/C = Hair Color
F/C = Favorite Color
I skipped into Mount Justice with a grin on my face. Humming 'Best Song Ever', I went into the main area, where everybody was.
"Hi guys!" I chirped happily, sitting down a crossed from Wally. He looked at me. "What's with the good mood?" I smiled and sighed. "C/N, who I've been crushing on since forever, asked me on a date today! I can't believe it! We're having dinner at F/R tomorrow!" I smiled, expecting them to be happy for me.
"That's great!" Megan said happily. "We can shopping for outfits today!" I beamed at her. "That'd be amazing!" I told her. I received similar congratulations from everyone, except a certain speedster.
Wally gave me a look I didn't understand, almost sad. It was gone as soon as it was there. I must've imagined it, I mean, there's no way he likes me. He likes Megan, no doubt about that. So maybe I lied about having crushed on C/N, what was I supposed to say?
So this guy I go to school with and never really noticed until now asked me on a date, and because I'm not dating anybody and he seemed reasonably nice, I decided to accept. I'm super happy because I have a date, not necessarily because it's with him. Ya, not happening.
Wally gave me a smile. It looked kind of forced, but whatever. Maybe he had a bad day and was just trying to be happy for me?
"That's great, Y/N." He said, and I beamed at him. "What's his GPA?" Okay, that was a weird question. "Uhh, 3.5, I think. Why?" He shrugged. "No reason. I have a 3.75." Robin laughed. "Ya, a 3.75 chance out of ten of making the honor roll." Wally glared at him. "Dude!" He complained, and I laughed. "Anyways, will you guys help me get ready? I'm not really sure what to wear." I bit my lip. Wally nodded quickly. "Sure thing." I got up and went to my room.
Wally POV
I should have asked her first. I'm fast on my feet, not so quick with my mouth. I tried, but every time I looked into those E/C eyes I chickened out.
Flashback
"Hi Wally!" Y/N said cheerfully, helping Megan with a new cookie recipe. "Hi, Y/N." I said nervously. Okay, ask her now, before you lose your nerve. "So, I was wondering if, maybe, you know.." She put the bowl down and looked at me. "Ya?" She asked, concern etched onto her features. "Uhh, well, I wanted to know if..." I paused as she put the back of her hand on my forehead.
"Wally, are you okay? You're all hot and sweaty, and your face is all red. Are you sick?" She asked, sounding worried. "No, I'm fine. I just wanted to know if..." Her round doe eyes looked up at me, and I could feel my courage spill out of my shoes and pool onto the ground in a puddle of scaredy cat.
"If the cookies were going to be done soon!" I improvised quickly, then mentally face palmed. She laughed and rolled her eyes. "You and your appetite. Yes, they'll be done in about ten minutes." I sighed on the inside. "Thanks, Y/N."
It isn't my fault entirely though! If she wasn't so pretty, and if her hair was a different shade of H/C, and if she wasn't so caring that she would ask if I was alright, and if she wasn't so darned, her, I would have asked by now! She's so nerve inducing, every time I see her, my confidence floats straight out the top of my head and leaves.
And she seems so happy now, with this new guy. What am I supposed to do?
Your POV
The Next Day
Everybody was so helpful with my date preparations. Wally just kind of stared at me the whole time. He was probably just feeling protective. I'd be worried if my little sister was going on a date with some guy I'd never met. I mean, the whole team is so close we're pretty much family. We finally decided on my F/C turtleneck sweater with skinny jeans and some light makeup.
I spun around. My H/L-H/C hair flew around me as I completed the 360. "How do I look?" I asked nervously, biting my lower lip.
"You look great!" Megan said quickly. Everyone quickly agreed, except for a certain ginger.
"Wally, do you not like it?" I asked gently. His face turned as red as his hair. "No! I mean, yes! I mean," He face palmed. I giggled. "Yes, I like it." He said with a great effort, and I beamed at him. "Thanks!" I looked at my watch. "Oh my gosh! I'm supposed to meet him at the restaurant in ten minutes!" I can't believe I lost track of time so quickly.
"Let's see," I started, thinking out loud. "The Zeta Tube nearest to the restaurant is three miles away from the place. So unless a certain someone carried me there, I'd never make it." I said with a pointed look at Wally. He smiled at me. "Wally West, your friendly neighborhood Kid Flash, at your service." He bowed with a flourish, and I laughed while Robin and Megan shared a knowing look.
We Zetaed there and he picked me up bridal style. "Hold on." He said with a cheeky wink. With a roll of my eyes I did as instructed. "Now shut your eyes." I closed them tightly.
I felt a rush of wind on my face, then it stopped. "You can open your eyes now." Wally whispered gently into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I opened my eyes and saw how close our faces were.
He set me down and gave me a bittersweet smile. "Have fun on your date." He said, almost with a sarcastic tone, then a rush of wind, and he was gone.
After The Date
I knocked on the door to Wally's room. "Come in." I opened the door gingerly. I closed it behind me. "Y/N. How was the date?" He asked me. I sat down on the bed next to him. "It was nice." Turning to face him, I took his hand. "But not as nice as the trip there."
His eyes grew wide. "Listen, I know you think of me as your little sister, but I want you to know that I like you. A lot. And even though I know you don't feel the same way, I want you to know that..."
I was cut off by a pair of lips on mine, kissing me desperately. He wrapped an arm around my waist and cupped my cheek with his free hand. I ran one hand through his silky hair, my other hand on his chest. The kiss was soft and gentle, like a whisper.
We parted, breathing heavily. "Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" I nodded, and he kissed me again.