Red Hood x Reader -You Disobey Orders

Y/N =Your Name
H/C = Hair Color
E/C = Eye Color
W/oC = Weapon of Choice
Y/F/I = Your First Initial
S/L = Superhero Logo
S/N = Superhero Name
N/N = Nick Name
Jason POV
     Y/N stood on the other side of the room, the moonlight catching her H/C hair perfectly. Her E/C eyes gleamed with a hatred so intense that I shuddered. I knew who that hatred was directed at, and I knew why. But she couldn't know I was back. Not yet. I must remain in the shadows, until the time is right for me to return. And I would return to her. I would go back home to her. Soon.
Your POV
     I stood in the warehouse warily, knowing any move I make could be my undoing. I remained hidden in the shadows. The Team didn't know why I was here. The idiots sent me to face the Joker alone! Even with their strict no-killing policy I was famous for trying to violate on more than one occasion, they sent me here. To face the man I hated more than anything else. Even more than I hated Nightwing and Batman. And I hated them a lot.
     They were the reason my Jaybird was dead. Well, if Jason was burning in hell, at least he'd have the pleasure of watching Mr. J burn with him. And I'd be with him too, once this clown was dead. The heat of eternal punishment was nothing compared to my burning passion to see Jason again. Nothing.
     The Joker appeared right on schedule. He could be a right proper circus act, with his makeup and punctuality. It wouldn't matter anyways, soon, his jacket would be a darker red than his lipstick. His heart would beat, than stop, like the pulse of a retired drummer.
     His henchmen walked in, slapping briefcases on the table. He cackled wildly as he took his seat.
     "Y/N, remember the plan." Aqualad thought. "I will!" I hissed, my hands aching to just grab the gun and have it over with. But where was the fun in that? I needed to make this lunatic suffer. I wanted to watch as the light faded from his eyes, wanted to hear his last laugh. It would be coming soon.
     Don't worry Kal, I remember the plan. Doesn't mean I'll listen to it. Doesn't mean I'll listen to your stupid rules and policies. Did they save Jason? When have the rules ever helped? I remember the plan all right. And I'll remember to chuck it out the window the moment Megan has these thugs knocked out.
     The men froze for a second, then slumped down, unconscious. "Ah, so the little heroes are here to save the day?" The Joker laughed. "Don't worry, pets! Gosh, you lot sure are paranoid, I was just having a meeting with my friends, a relaxing evening to unwind!" He cackled.
     "No Harley." Nightwing confirmed through the link. I ran at the Joker, intending to slit his throat. He saw me out of the corner of his eye, and snatched the knife away. "Didn't your mommy ever tell you not to run with knives? It's very unsafe!" He laughed and threw it back at me. I nimbly dodged out of the way, and kicked his feet out from under him.
     I stood above him, my W/oC pressed to his throat. "Y/S/N, stand down!" Nightwing shouted through the link, but I blocked him out. I took my pocket knife and drew a Y/F/I, a plus sign, and
a J on his chest. "That's for killing Jason." I carved an H onto his shoulder. "That's for hitting Harley." He laughed through both of them. I cut a C onto his other shoulder. "That's for all the civilians you've hurt, all the lives you've taken, all the damage you've done.
     Last but not least, I dug the knife into his skin, forging a S/L onto it. "And that's for me." I prepared to kill him, when suddenly the team burst in.
     "Y/S/N, stop!" Kaldur ordered me. I gave him a smirk. "You will not be taking any lives today." Nightwing stated, walking towards me. "You're right."
     A voice came from the shadows, and we all looked towards it. A man with a leather jacket, jeans, and a red hood walked in. He shot the Joker in the chest, the head, and the throat. "His life isn't hers to take." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the window before the team had time to react.
     We started running, and he hopped onto a motorcycle. "Who are you?" I asked, getting on. "I'm the Red Hood." He responded. "Cool. Where are we going? And why is the Joker your life to take, and not mine?" He started the bike and drive at an incredibly fast pace.
    "Quit asking questions."
Later that night
     We got off the bike, and he turned to me. "This is one of my safe houses. You'll be staying here." I rolled my eyes. "And just why would I stay here?" He cocked his head. "So the team doesn't throw you in jail. And besides..." He added, pulling off his helmet. "I love you." I took a step back. "Ja- Jason?"
     He nodded and took a step towards me. "It's me, N/N." I ran into his arms. "Jason!" He held me close. When I finally pulled away, he pressed his lips against mine. It was warm and comforting and wild, everything a kiss should be wrapped into two pairs of lips that were desperately pressed together. A years worth of loss and loneliness compacted and fixed in a single moment.
     "But how?" I asked once we parted. He smiled at me. "The Lazarus Pit." I rolled my eyes. "But of course." He pulled me close. "I missed you." I whispered, our lips brushing against each other as I spoke. "I missed you too." We kissed, and I smiled.
     The Joker could rot in hell. Me, I was in paradise.