Chapter 3: Tricked

Omg I'm so stupid I lost track of time! I'm so sorry I didn't know what happened. In this chapter it's going to show that Jade is a bit of a ditz and doesn't catch on very quick so sorry if it's not accurate to actual Johnathan sorry. xD any ways enjoy!

----------------------------------

Delirious's P.O.V

So in the morning my brothers, sister and I got together and decided what to do. Blake was going to my grand parents, Owen was going to ask his girlfriend to move in with him and as for Alyssa, her and her husband had just found a house that morning so they put a bid on it. And me... I was just going to find somewhere. 

Later in the day Evan wouldn't shut up. The texts!

(E=Evan D=Delirious)

E: Delirious

E: Delirious

E: Delirious

E: DELIRIOUS!

D: WHAT!

E: Can I help you.

D: What do you mean?

E: I mean, can I help you find an apartment?

D: Umm why?

E: Cuz I want to help you out, why, can I not because I haven't even met you or have seen your face.

D: No Vanoss and you know perfectly well that I like my privacy.

E: Yeah I know but that's 6 years of privacy.

D: I know I know. Any ways yeah you can help I guess...

E: Cool! Where do you live?

D: Why do you need to know that?

E: So I can search up places in your area.

D: Oh um yeah, Cheyenne, Wyoming.

E: Cool, post office?

D: 411 Lakewood circle drive.

E: Thank you!

E: MWHAHAHAHAHA!

D: What was that for?

E: No reason...

D: Yeah ok, in any case I'm going to look for apartments. Text me if you find anything.

E: Ok!

(To Evan's P.O.V)

I laugh. I go online to search for a plane ticket and a place to stay. Little does Delirious know that I just tricked him. I know he's going to be pissed when he finds out, but at least it will get me closer to him, it's been 6 years, I'm tired of waiting. Hes kinda like my best friend.

(Back to Delirious's P.O.V)

I put down my phone and get on my computer to start looking up cheap nearby apartments. About 5 minutes later I start think about Evan and why he texted "MWHAHAHAHA" after I told him my post office address, I couldn't get it off my mind so I put on some music. I start to hum to the melody and stop I'm the middle. OH MY GOD I JUST TOLD HIM WHERE I LIVE! HES GOING TO FLY OUT!

(E=Evan D=Delirious)

D: WHAT THE SHIT EVAN!?

E: What did I do?

D: You know what you did! You fucking tricked me!

E: What ever are you talking about?

D: EVAN YOU CANT FLY OUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!

E: How would you know I'm going to fly out? Hmm?

D: Because you tricky bastard! I know you, I knew you were doing something sneaky!

E: I have to go. Expect a gift in 2 days.

D: EVAN! YOU DICK! COME BACK!

It seems Vanoss's phone is turned off, please try again later.

That tricky bastard.

------------------------------------------------

So that was the chapter I hope you enjoyed! Oh and btw, as far as I know Delirious does not live in Cheyenne, Wyoming. I just made that up because it was the first thing that came to mind, Also don't look up 411 Lakewood circle drive, it doesn't exist. Any ways there's an update so yeah