You Accidentally Kissed

Start from the beginning

"It's alright." - you replied but Midorima didn't.

"Come on. Forgive him already. Don't you feel great? This is your first time getting a punishment!" - you said trying to cheer him up.

He faced and he was about to talk when suddenly he moved forward and kissed you.

Takao giggles from behind Midorima for he is the culprit behind the kiss.

Aomine

You decided to have a rest and go to the rooftop where Aomine usually goes to.

You lie down and closed your eyes and soon you doze off.

After a while you hear some familiar voices which caused you to wake up. You slowly open your eyes and saw Aomine together with Momoi on your way.

"Hm? That's my spot (First name)!" - he said as he saw you and walk over you.

"(First name)-chan?" - Momoi said with a evilish voice which made you nervous.

On his way to you, Momoi tripped him which made him lose balance and fall on top you and suddenly kissed you.

"Oops. Gomene, Dai-chan~" - she said while the both of you are in shock as your eyes are wide open.

Murasakibara

(HOW CAN I DO THIS HE'S SO TALL UG-- OH WAIT I HAVE AN IDEA LOL ME)

Every class are all busy preparing for the school festival to be held on Monday.

You climb up the ladder to decorate the ceilinh of your room as Murasakibara support you from below, luckily you all wear your p.e uniforms so he won't see your underwear.

At first it should have been Murasakibara since he's tall enough but he doesn't know how the decorations work so the class have no choice but for you to do it.

As you focus on decorating it, the ladder unexpectedly moved because someone accidentally bumped to ir which made you out of balance and fall.

Everyone screamed but Murasakibara's eyes where wide open as he gor surprised but he remained calm and caught you.

All of them let out a deep sigh of relief because you were safe.

"Are you okay, (First name)-chin?" - he asked worriedly.

"Yep. I'm okay." - you smiled assuring him but you almost got an heart attack because of that.

He looked at you closely as your face go closer, when someone accidentally pushed him which caused him to kiss you.

Some of your classmates froze from their spot seeing you so you quickly move away and he let you stand as you continue decorating in embarrassment while your other classmates who saw it giggles.

Akashi

You wait for Akashi in the gym as you watch him practice for their next match.

Soon they finished and changed as you wait for him on the bench.

Finally he finished and walk towards you with a smile.

As he arrived in front of you, you looked up and smiled at him to.

"Let's g--" - you were cut off by a kiss as you saw his eyes widen in surprise.

"Ah!! I'm sorry Akashi. I really didn't mean it." - Kotaro-senpai said as he bows from behind him.

He didn't see that you two kissed, as Akashi move away, Kotaro-senpai readies himself to be reprimanded or get hit by Akashi but he just stood you up and walk away with you from the gym.

Kotaro-senpai slowly opens his eyes and saw that both of you are gone.

"What are you doing standing there you idiot." - Reo-senpai said as he elbowed him. Kotaro-senpai blinked a lot of times as he walk out of the gym confused.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Hello!! Yes I updated again hahah

I already thought of these scenario last night but I was too lazy to type so I decided to update for today.

I hope you enjoyed it! ❤

Bear with the typos and grammars.

Ohmyghad I'm into Aomine right now ugh. Because I rewatched the episode of Too vs. Serein like ugh he was so hot and handsome damn it XD