13

Lacey slowed down to a slow walk as she reached the hilltop just outside of Beacon Hills, overlooking the town. She stopped walking and laid down on her stomach with her head resting on her wolf paws at the edge of the hill.

Her mind was clouded with thoughts which she couldn't pick apart due to the fact she was full-wolf and couldn't distinguish one thought from another when she was like this due to her heightened senses.

She could hear the buzzing of the bees and flies around her as the wind blew softly.

Her icy blue eyes were looking over the town and he dug her claws into the ground before standing up on all fours again when she realised she should be looking for Lydia right now instead of messing around with her own feelings.

Just as she leaned back on her hind legs to get a running start someone ran out from the trees behind her. She turned quickly to see Scott in his human wolf form stopping in his tracks to eye Lacey. They stared at each other for a few seconds before Scott growled loudly and lunged for her, not knowing that it was Lacey.

Lacey quickly ducked under him and decided to run instead of fighting him as she didn't want to hurt him. He gripped onto her back leg and yanked her back, causing her to kick into defense mode and turn to face him before sinking her teeth into his arm.

She let go of him when she heard the cry of pain and turned back to the town, shooting Scott one last sympathetic look over her shoulder before running down the hill. She heard the faint voice of Malia asking if Scott was okay to which he simply answered yes and warned her about the grey wolf that had attacked him.

If Lacey was in her right mind she would have turned around and shifted back just to prove a point but all she could think about was where Lydia could be.

The wolf reached the town line and decided to go incognito instead of running down the street, probably freaking out many residents in the process. Lydia.. Lydia.. Lydia.. where are you?The wolf paused and sniffed the air, growling to itself when it caught no scent.

She sneaked around the town for a good two hours with no sign of Lydia or the three people she was meant to be working with. She began to feel tired and threw all concern out of the window and walked into the police station.

There was many screams of panic as the grey wolf walked through the building, ignoring everyone and walking straight to the sheriff's office. Stilinski shot up as his office door was pushed open and instantly reached for his gun, aiming it at the wolf.

The wolf simply looked at him before climbing onto the sofa in his office and curling up in a ball. Everyone in the station all shared panicked looks, having no idea what to do with the wolf who had now fallen asleep on the sofa.

"I've got this.. I'll call Deaton, see if there is any indication of why it's here." Stilinski spoke to his deputys and such, simply shaking off any offers of help as he already knew what was going on. He didn't know quite who the wolf was but he knew that they were a part of Scott's -or Lacey's- pack. "Clear out of here and try to find out where it came from."

Everyone lingered for a few more minutes before the station was completely empty aside from the wolf and the sheriff. "Alright.. who are you?" He muttered to the sleeping wolf. He reached for his phone and dialed and all too familiar number. "Stiles!"

"Dad!" Stiles jumped in shock at the tone in his father's voice. "Hey, dad, what's up?" He spoke more casually as he tried not to embarrass himself in front of Kira and Liam.

"Oh, nothing much," John spoke casually, walking around his office with his eyes trained on the wolf. "Just paperwork, phone calls and a giant wolf sashaying into my office. The usual." He narrowed his eyes as if Stiles could see him.