2

Lacey sat on Stiles' couch beside Liam as the two of them sat, bored out of their minds as the rest of the pack rambled on about some dangerous occurrences that had been happening over the past few weeks, although there had been no leads on who did it.

It was Lacey.

Well, not really. Lacey was 'undercover' and she had been for a few months now. She had come as an 'exchange student' from Spain with her father and decided to stay for a while. Although, she was really here with her real pack. They had all heard of the true alpha Scott McCall and wanted him in their pack, but Lacey knew he would want to stay with his current pack. He loved them all way too much to just abandon them.

Especially Allison.

If there was one thing in this whole plan that Lacey had to pick that bothered her the most it would be Allison. She was whiny and needy but whenever Scott would attempt to be there for her she would simply push him away and say that they 'broke up for a reason.' She confused Lacey to the maximum.

"¡Oh Dios mío! va a parar esto nunca, os estais preocupando por nada aquí!" Lacey suddenly exclaimed as she stood up from her place on the couch making Liam look around in confusion as he was leaning against her shoulder, almost asleep. Everyone gave Lacey confused looks and she rubbed her forehead, She knew that they couldn't understand Spanish but she constantly forgot about that. "Oh my god! Will this ever stop, you guys are worrying over nothing here!" She repeated in English.

"We're not." Stiles spoke and Lacey looked towards him.

Lacey and Stiles were the only 'humans' in the pack and she felt comfort knowing that he trusted her with his life. "Look, I know you're knew to this whole supernatural thing-" oh how wrong you are "But things like this," Stiles pointed to the board that showed all the supernatural occurrences Lacey and her pack had caused. "Don't mean nothing."

"Alright, Alright.. I'm sorry." She muttered, running her hands through her hair and she felt an arm rest on her shoulder.

"You'll catch on soon enough." Isaac spoke comfortingly as he rubbed her shoulder and she smiled at the taller boy. Isaac was secretly Lacey's favourite - well Isaac and Liam, they were her little puppies.

Lacey leaned against Isaac's touch and rested her head on his shoulder as she listened to Lydia speak about the overturned car one of the beta's in Lacey's pack had caused and she frowned, annoyed that the newly turned wolf had done that but she didn't blame him as he didn't know what he was doing.

They continued their meeting for another half hour or so and in that time Lacey had sat back on the couch, her puppies at either side of her as she leaned on Isaac whilst Liam leaned on her and she played with Liam's hair. "Now that all the serious stuff is done with, movies?"

Everyone perked up at Scott's words and he chuckled at the excited looks on Liam's and Lacey's faces who previously looked bored out of their minds. Liam exited the room, followed by Malia and they both soon returned both holding a variety of snacks.

Liam handed out the packets of candy he had gotten and then passed the bowl of popcorn to Lacey before sliding in beside her again. Isaac reached into the bowl, eating some popcorn as Lacey cheered when Scott suggested Clueless.

About twenty minutes into the movie had Isaac lying almost completely on Lacey with Liam's head rested on her shoulder. It was amazing how they hadn't scented her already. She glanced up to see Allison glaring in her direction and she gave her a confused look with a fake sad face. Allison glanced away at this and Lacey smirked.

She knew Allison had a thing for Isaac but she wasn't going to let her just upset Scott like that. She also knew Isaac used to have a thing for Allison but wasn't sure if he still felt the same way. She glanced at him to see he was totally invested in the movie, his mouth hanging open slightly. Lacey giggled and shoved a piece of popcorn into his mouth causing him to flinch back before relaxing and smiling at her.