5

Scott and the rest of the McCall pack - minus Derek, Lydia, Kira and Allison - all rushed out into the parking lot where they keep the buses to see the new pack all spread out around the buses. Two of them stood on the bus, one leaned against one of the buses whilst the other two stood with their arms crossed, facing the pack.

"Who are you?" Malia growled out as she let her claws grow out.

Everyone from the McCall pack watched as one of the figures on the buses jumped off of it, walking towards the light to reveal Ace, the innocent Freshman in the year below Liam standing there with his yellow eyes on full show.

The next person to reveal herself was a smaller girl. "Mila?!" Liam questioned in confusion as he set his eyes on the girl who sat next to him in Chemistry. He knew she was werewolf, but she had been one before he was so he assumed nothing of it.

The next person to reveal themselves was Kris who no one from the McCall pack seemed to recognise, making them more tense as they didn't know what he was like. Finally Erik stood out causing Liam's jaw to drop. How could Lacey's dad be a part of this new, scary pack in town?! Liam thought as he looked over the fifth and final person still stood on top of the bus.

"Who is that?" Isaac questioned, nodding towards the person on the bus.

Kris glanced back at the figure who shook their head and he turned back to the opposing pack. "They would like to stay anonymous for now. So, I'm the alpha." He revealed his read eyes, causing Liam, Malia and Stiles step back slightly but Isaac and Scott held their ground, secretly wishing Derek was with them.

"Ditto." Scott retaliated, showing his red eyes but no one from the other pack even flinched, worrying Scott. "So, what are we planning to do here.. have a stand off or..?" Scott cut himself off as he watched Mila lunge towards Isaac, knocking the taller boy off of his feet.

Erik rushed forward, going for Malia as she seemed the strongest of the remaining people, aside from Scott of course. Ace instantly joined the fight, dragging his claws straight down Liam's chest. Stiles yelped at the sudden fighting and attempted to pull Ace off of the older boy.

Kris then jumped at Scott, knocking him off of his feet. The two alphas fought dramatically, slashing and piercing at every open opportunity. The figure still stood on the bus, watching over the two packs fight with a smirk on their face.

Scott had Kris pinned to the floor and reached down to slash his face with his claws when he heard Malia yelp. He glanced back quickly to see Stiles had been thrown against a wall and was struggling to stand, Malia was held up against a wall by her neck, Liam's left arm had been broken and Isaac and Mila continued their fight, keeping it even.

Kris took this moment to shove Scott off of him and stand up. "Out." He snapped and everyone from his pack instantly stopped fighting and joined him. Malia instantly rushed to Stiles to help him as Isaac ran to Liam, snapping his arm back into place causing Liam to howl in pain.

Scott took his place in front of his pack, protecting them from the eyes of the opposing pack whose injuries were minor compared to the McCall pack's. They all simply left at the nod of Kris and Scott noticed the figure jump down from the bus.

"Hey!" Scott growled and started to run towards the unknown person. They instantly sped up, running faster than Scott. Scott dropped down to his hands and knees and chased after the person who only seemed to run faster without having to run in werewolf form. "Stop."

The person leaned down slightly, digging their nails into the ground and dragging themselves to a stop. Scott stopped running and this and watched in anticipation as the person raised their head.