11

Lacey, Mila and Ace all sat clung together as they watched the horror movie from the couch in Kris' lounge. "Oh for god's sake," They all jumped and turned to Erik who was leaning against the door frame laughing. "You guys are werewolves! You shouldn't be scared of horror movies," he laughed out as he noticed Lacey's annoyed glare.

"Shut up, Erik." Mila muttered as she pulled Lacey's jumper up to just below her eyes.

Erik opened his mouth to joke again but closed it as he noticed Lacey's purple-eyed glare. "Alright whatever guys," He leaned upwards to notice Ace had just fallen asleep on Lacey, snoring quietly. "I'm heading out to help Kris with some.. stuff. Call me if you need anything," Erik spoke.

"Mmm okay, see you later," Lacey spoke, raising her eyebrows down at Ace with a smile as he snored loudly, snorted and coughed before gripping onto Lacey's top and pulling himself closer to her.

"He's such a man baby," Mila muttered before subconsciously pulling herself closer to Lacey making Erik smirk. "Shut up."

"I didn't say anything." Erik raised his hands in innocence and gave Lacey a worried look as Mila turned away to look back at the television. "You'll be alright?" He asked and Lacey rolled her eyes before nodding.

"Go, Erik. You know Krissy-Poo doesn't like waiting," Lacey spoke with a smile and raised eyebrows and Erik waved once before exiting the house leaving Lacey and Mila to watch the horror movie with a passed out Ace.

_________________________________

Lacey was awoken by a buzzing in her pocket and groaned before glancing down to see Mila was now lying on the floor curled in a ball at her feel and Ace had his head rested on her lap. One of the main things of being the alpha was that your betas liked to be close to you whenever they could which was.. interesting at points.

She mumbled a few words to herself before reaching into her back pocket and taking out her phone, glancing over the screen and frowning in confusion when she noticed she had missed calls from basically all of the McCall Pack and multiple texts from Stiles and Scott.

She rubbed the tiredness from her eyes and unlocked her phone reading her texts from Scott first.

scoot mccute

hey

we need your help

pls dont ignore

this is important lacey

heeeeey

okay nevermind then :(

Lacey sighed at the messages and began to think of a reply, pouting to herself in annoyance when she couldn't think of anything to say to him so she switched to read Stiles' messages.

jeep boy

hey laceeeey

listen

we gotta have a chit chat

meet us at deatons in like 10 mins?

its almost been five minutes..

okay fine dont come

we'll still be here if you change your mind :(

"Oh my God, so needy," Lacey joked to herself before sliding away from Ace and stepping up from the couch, glancing over her betas before scenting around the front door so people would think an alpha was in the house.