They Mistook You For Someone Else

Start from the beginning

"I knew I'd find you here." - a familiar voice said as you looked behind you and saw Kise.

"What are you doing here?" - you said still annoyed about what he did.

He sat across you as he clapped his hand together, "Wah! I'm so sorry (First name)cchi! I really thought that girl was you!" - he said apologetically.

"It's fine." - you said and sigh as his face lights up.

"Really? Wah! Than--"

"Yeah! Yeah! It's fine! Now go back to that girl and hug her!" - you said annoyed as to how oblivious he is thinking that it's really okay.

"(First name)cchi~~ Gomeeeeen~" - he said as soon as he realized it.

Some people starts to look at you weirdly because of Kise and some of them starts to recognize him.

"Aren't you Kise Ryōta?" - a girl asked with her eyes sparkling.

"Ah, ha-hai~" - he said a bit embarrassed.

"Who is she?" - the girl said as she looks at you but you just glared at her. Now you're waiting for Kise as to how he would introduce you.

"(First name)cchi is my girlfriend you see~" - he said cheerfully which made the people gasp and shocked like you.

"What?! Really?!" - another girl asked surprise.

"Yes really~" - he said while you sighed and drag him out of the cafe.

"What were you thinking idiot!" - you said annoyed. Even though you wanted everyone to know that Kise is yours, you're still worried as to how might his fangirls see it.