What the hell? The luggage is almost weightless. Is he f.cking kidding me?

I turn my head towards the Don and I see him laughing which riles me to death. I bit my lip to hold my anger as I glare at him. Seriously he is bipolar. I quickly stands up to grab the luggage and walks past him in an enrage haste. My face red as the tomato.

"Lisa what did I tell you about attitude?" He speaks behind me.

"I don't know. Tell me about it again since you are showing some." I snap back at him. I notice him stiffens a bit but his smile is still plastered in his face.

"What did you say?" His smile is still intact but his eyes tell another story.

Oh snap.

What is happening to me? I usually can control my anger especially in situation where the Don exist. This is not the best time for my temperamental issues to set in. I recoil a bit waiting for his lash.

"I-i said, 'I don't know. Tell me about it since I am showing some." I lie through my teeth. I really hope he will believe it. I cross my fingers behind my back.

"Are you sure you are telling me the truth Lisa? You know what will happen if you aren't." He warns me. I swallow the lump in my throat before I speak again.

"Yes Don." I answer back. I notice his eyes moves behind my back so in instinct I turn my back to see what he is looking at. My jaw goes to the floor when I see a huge mirror directly facing behind me.

"Tsk tsk. So why need to cross your finger then Lisa, hmm?" He growls. I jump to my feet as fear travels down my whole body. I step back when he starts to walks toward me in rage.

Run. My mind screams, but my feet are glued to the floor as fear overpowers my senses. I close my eyes tightly waiting for whatever he will do to me. Feeling his dominating presence in front of me, I prepare myself for his next move. Seconds has passed, but still not even the slightest move came from him. I decide to take a peek but when I open my eyes I gasp. His face is only a few inches away from mine. His body crouching to meet my height.

"You thought you'll receive your punishment at this moment? Where is the thrill in that?" He chuckles. A few more second of staring before he finally pulls his gaze way. He walks pass me brushing my tensed shoulder as he leaves me in profound worry.

***

My body squirms as my stomach feels weird. I feel nauseated everytime my mind tells me I am thousands of feet away from the land. I tightly close my eyes, as I am afraid to see the view that will remind me that I am mid air inside this small confinement of a plane. I try to distract myself by thinking of different ways how to make my payback to the Don.

I'll put my spit on his coffee. Nah too subtle.

I'll make a huge mess on his office since he's an ocd jerk. Nah camera's everywhere I'll get caught for sure.

How about, I'll make my escape out this hell. This will truly pisses him off and--

But then, the Don's loud conversation with his other assistants halts my thought. He seems to be annoyed about something - unsurprisingly.

Can't they see I am very uncomfortable right now and like I am also currently in the verge of losing my mind? Are they too dense to see that or maybe they just don't care because after all since I am just a slave in their eyes.

You see I never thought I am afraid of heights because I never had the chance and luxury to ride a plane. This is my first time and I never want to ride one again.