Videos??

Robby's POV
I wanted to prank my girlfriend Leah with a cheating prank.... So I texted the one and only Stephanie wale......
R: Hey Steph. How are you?
S: Uhm hi? I'm good and yourself?
R: I'm fine.
R: I want to prank Leah. I want you to pretend to be my girlfriend and like we are having sex. It's going to be a prank, for my main channel. There will be a kiss scene, but that kiss means NOTHING to me or to you. Okay. Thanks.
S: Uh sure. We can also prank Brandon.
R: See you in a bit?
S: Yup
So Stephanie came over and her and I got set up. She brought heals, I asked her to. She was wearing the sweater she stole  from me (A Falling in Reverse sweater). I asked Brandon to pick up Leah because I couldn't. I texted Leah saying that Stephanie's boyfriend would pick her up, to film a collab.
Stephanie puts the heal at the doorway one standing up right and the other one on it's side. I sprayed cologne near the door way, we set the cameras in different spots. Stephanie was stripping down to her bra and underwear, and I was in my boxers. And it was time for the prank. Stephanie and I made moaning sounds occasionally, and when I heard the front door open, I started playing with Stephanie. As I heard Leah and Brandon getting closer to mine and Leah's room I kissed Stephanie and made fully out with her. She moaned. Leah and Brandon walk in and Leah said "Robby what the fuck!" Brandon yells "Stephanie Wale! I can't believe you would cheat on me with your ex!" I said Guys it's a prank calm down. There're hidden cameras. Bye guys peace love wifi awkward ending ahhhh okay bye. I did the peace sign to sign off the video.