Starbucks

Jeydon's  POV
"Hey Steph, do you like Bryan?" I asked Stephanie. Stephanie answered " Uhm as a friend yes but I don't want to date him. I l-like Robby.... "  "Stephanie you can't like him he's my best friend!" I said. Stephanie said "Your dating my best friend (Alex Dorame)"  We got our food and Starbucks. We went home and I texted Alex(the best girlfriend ever) asking if she wanted to come over.
The text conversation
J: Hey sweetie, I love you do you want to come over to haaaaang out if you know what I mean?
A: Hey babe, love you too and I'll bring the stuff and sure I'd love to come over! Wait is your sister home?
J: Okay babe 😏😉. Yes she is but its fine she's doing some shiz.
A: Be there in a minute!
I heard the door bell ring so I quickly texted Steph saying I'm probably going to have sex with my gf so don't bug me thanks. I opened the door to see my beautiful girlfriend standing there. I took her coat and hung it up. We walked into my bedroom and closed the door. I needed to kiss her so I pushed her up against the wall and kissed her deeply. She took off my shirt I did the same to her. We made out for a while. Now I'm in my boxers and she's in her bra and underwear. I slowly took her bra off and squished her boobs which led to a moan from her. And I gently threw her on the bed and slowly took off  her underwear which led to another moan from her. I was in a push-up position and I felt her slightly cold hand at the rim of my boxers, and she pulled them off really really slow which caused me to moan. I could feel her stroking my ding-dong. She stroked and rubbed until I was hard, I slowly entered her. She was moaning like crazy, so was I. I said in between breathes "I'm so close" she said "Same here" within minutes I cam and so had she. Now we both fell asleep on my bed. That was the best sex I've ever had!