Birthdays...

Jeydon's POV
Stephanie was home. We went over to Johnnie's house.
I'm such a bad brother I didn't get Stephanie a gift for her birthday.
At the house .......
Stephanie's POV
I had Alex cover Jeydon's eyes so I could his gift.
I gave Jeydon's gift to him. I told him not to rip the box or drop the gift. He carefully ripped the paper and saw the box and he screamed like a girl in happiness. He opened the box and saw a Spider-Man HoverBoard signed by the actor who plays Spider-Man and I got him to sign the board and the box. Jeydon hugged me and I said "I have one more thing for your gift." I showed him my wrist and it was a tattooed spider with Jeydon's full name. He loved his gifts. Him and I are 20 years old today.  He got me nothing for my birthday. I ran to Johnnie's room because it was the furthest away from where everyone was.  Kyle  saw that I was upset and he,out of all people he came to Johnnie's room. "Hey Steph......" Kyle said awkwardly. "Can we talk? I really want to talk to you." Kyle asked me. "Whatever." I answered. "Stephanie I know you're dating Robby, and I'm dating Johnnie. But I think I have feelings for you......I would never mean to hurt Johnnie. I think that's why I'm so mean to you is because I have feelings for you....." Kyle said practically crying. I answered with "Aww Kyle don't cry it's okay that you have feelings for me. I hate being the bad guy here but I'm sorry I don't like you in that way. Kyle you and me aren't friends, and I don't think we ever will be." Kyle leaned in and kissed me on the lips I pushed him off. I went back out to where everyone was sitting. I couldn't even look at Jeydon.